[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Key

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: barks internally.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
barks internally.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
> start dating this girl
> she's great
> has some problems but its nothing that can't be dealt with
> we've been officially dating for like a week
> last night I was over at her apartment and she puts a key on my lap
> its a key to her apartment
> before my mind can process she says "dont freak out its just so you can lock the door on your way out"
> she had to leave for work early and I was gonna sleep in

do you think that this has some deeper meaning?

is it a big deal?

am I overthinking this?
>>
You are probably overthinking it. She literally told you why she gave the key. She trusts you enough to lock the door and nothing else. She will probably ask for it back later.
>>
>>17823131
what if she doesn't ask for it back later?

should I give it back to her?
>>
>>17823135
Just look what you wrote - you overthinking it.
>>
>>17823135
yes, give it back yourself
>"hey, here's your key"
>>
>>17823119

it really does sound like what she said, convenience.

either you have to leave eraly in the morning, or she has to live with her door being unlocked.

it does show she is expecting to see you in the near future. if ur not okay with that, then yeah leave, but even if its just a month long fling its understandable
>>
>>17823119
By the way, she has a roommate, so its not like she really needed to give me the key to lock the door

I feel like thats kind of important information that I forgot to add
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.