[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kind of fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: stillinlovewithher.jpg (78KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
stillinlovewithher.jpg
78KB, 960x720px
Broke up with my girlfriend of 1.5 years, around 1 year ago.

Her being the quiet type, I misinterpreted that as some form of reserve towards me and did the same.

After a solid 3-4 months of us not talking anything relationship related, she calmly said one evening that she thinks we should break up. Event which was sparked by me saying some solid weeks before that we had nothing in common, after a shitty sex session, which wasn't the best idea I've ever had. Funny thing is we have a boatload of things in common.

Was quite shocked of this shift in attitude that seemed rather sudden. In hindsight, it was plain as day.

Around 5 months ago, during some late breakup sex/ nostalgia trip , she told me she never felt anything from the start, mainly to spite, or hurt me back, since when still in shock after what I mentioned above, she took that as me not giving a fuck about her wanting to break up with me.

A while after, I contacted her, wanting to take her out for a coffee, to chat mainly, and maybe spill some of stuff I left unsaid. She first said ok, we'll settle when to go a bit later, then the next day didn't mention it. Fast forward 5 days, I deduce she has a new boyfriend, and chimp the fuck out at her for leaving me hanging for 5 damn days when she could have told me in 2 minutes and we'd have both politely ended the conversation.

Completely erased her out of my mind at that point and got on with it, or so I thought.
Fast forward a few days ago. She contacts me out of the blue, telling me to retrieve a pair of gloves I had laying around at her place. I then tell her to let me know if she has anything left at mine. Stemming from this, we chat for around 8 hours for 2 days straight, I, saying a lot of the stuff I should have said back when we broke up, saying that I still care for her. She told me I've evolved a lot emotionally since we last spoke but that doesn't really help her now. Told her that I'll be waiting for her next move.

Any way to un-fuck this?
>>
Not. When you are 18 you will realise this is part of growing up and learning stuff
>>
>>17823205
I'm perfectly aware of that. I just tend to regard things as solvable even though they very well may not be.
>>
>>17823106
if you want to go out with her again then call her & tell her that

no need for you to wait right ?

otherwise just move on
>>
>>17823964
Pretty much what I'll do I reckon, seems like the most sensible alternative to just giving up.
>>
File: received_10207636180757782.jpg (93KB, 1090x1082px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207636180757782.jpg
93KB, 1090x1082px
I don't know if this will work out, but with your new knowledge of her I guess it could, though I feel like something will go wrong.

I say go ahead with getting back with her and see what happens. You'll never know if you don't try and you can learn if you can really live with this person.

Just remember hate is not the worst thing you can show for your partner. Apathy is. The state of not caring is the absolute worst, because they'll be thinking "Hey, I'm a social animal. Why aren't you interacting with me?" She probably did that to you without making any harm, but that's the most harmful thing you can do and is the opposite of love and is probably what ruined your relationship. Always show that you care Anon.
>>
>>17824362
* without meaning any harm
>>
>>17824362
Indeed, that's pretty close to the mark. We were both quite apathetic for a long while. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did in that state. True, might go wrong, but not because of apathy. And that in itself is a favorable outcome.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.