[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you handle living without love? Does it actually kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1438.jpg (74KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1438.jpg
74KB, 640x409px
How do you handle living without love?

Does it actually kill people, or just makes you wish it would? Can prolonged loneliness do your health long-term damage?
>>
>>17822986
Just got used to being lonely, always have been. You will get used to it after a certain amount of time. That being said, it is one of the reasons I have crippling depression so maybe it does do long-term damage.
>>
>>17822986
Have you had love before? Trust me don't bother with it. It brings nothing but fucking hassle and heartache.
>>
Falling in a pit of venomous snakes is much healtier than falling in love
>>
>>17822995
So... being able to love and be loved doesn't actually make you feel better?

Suicide really is the right solution?
>>
Cant miss what i never had.
>>
File: smug maid loli.jpg (3MB, 2560x2880px) Image search: [Google]
smug maid loli.jpg
3MB, 2560x2880px
>>17822986
Dude, being alone is the best thing in the world.

I have all time just for myself, I can do whatever I want, go whenever I want without caring about what would other half want.
And why do you want gf? To have sex for a while every now and then? To have "muh hugs"? Here's a protip: sex is overrated.
Man the fuck up and stop being such a pussy faggot wimp. If you are still so desperate then buy a hug-pillow and an onahole. It will be cheaper and requires much less effort.
>>
>>17822986
There has been some research that shows where lonely people seem to die earlier than those with an significant other. We are made to be social and having someone special in your life can give you alot of relief such as stress and grief.
>>
>>17823363
/thread
>>
>>17822986
Love hurts bro especially one sided love. Just enjoy the fact that you won't have your heart broken for loving someone.
>>
>>17822995
>>17823005
these lol

being in love is only worth it while your well in love, and the other person is there to reciprocate the feelings, but when your in love your paranoid and anxious too sometimes.

my first love fucking sucked, i mean like it was a fantasy come true while it was happening, but the anguish after? holy shit its not even worth it man. you get so hurt after its over and trust me, its going to be over.

love fucking blows.
>>
>>17822986
Prolonged isolation is a mind killer, and prolonged loneliness can slay the body just as surely as a sword.

Here, friend- Inspire yourself, and emote if you need to.

http://www.katsandogz.com/onlove.html

plenty of good reading to be found here
>>
File: 1392964672979.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1392964672979.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>17822986

This is a terrible place to come for advice on love.

Most of the people here are either voluntarily solitary or melodramatic kids who've had a few relationships, gotten their hearts broken and now walk around wailing about how they'll never find love.

I'm 36, trust me, you'll experience more awkward, painful, unsatisfying romantic relationships than good ones but thats the process of life, innit? You don't just stumble into a good job, you spend years grueling through school, working shit jobs to pay for it and then finally you land a good one. You don't stumble into a good relationship either, you get your heartbroken, you spend time alone, aimlessly wandering. You fail a hundred times and learn a little lesson from each failed attempt at love and finally you reach an age where you're smart and tough enough to find and maintain the relationship that sticks.

Everybody goes through the "OH WOE IS ME ILL ALWAYS BE ALONE" phase. You kids are very prone to being dramatic and disastrous but I can't blame you much because I was the same way; playing lame computer games and crying in my room to some sad soundtrack because every girl that dumped me and rejected me was the biggest most painful things that had ever happened in my life.

You'll get over it. Your "LOVE IS A LIE" edginess will wear off because the right girl will love you regardless of how little you believe in it. Love is an accident. You'll never find it on purpose. It'll just sneak up on you and cockslap you and make you realize what an idiot you've been.

Give it time. In the mean time, be as dramatic and lonely and weird as you want. Thats what adolescence is for.
>>
File: aloneee.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
aloneee.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Perfect song for this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y83KY2Nma7E
>>
>>17823346
I don't WANT to do anything a boyfriend would prevent me from doing. I go to work, come home, do the laundry or something, eat and browse the internet until I go to sleep.

I just hate doing it alone.

And I can't stand sex in any way. Like sure, I'll do it for someone I really love if he needs it, but I can't just pick up some guy on Grindr and order dick like a pizza when I want someone's arms around me.

>>17823444
I don't give a shit about little childish crushes, that's not real love. The idea of ever HAVING that kind of feelings returned is never going to be an option for me, so I don't care. I just want to share my life with someone who isn't repulsed by me.

>>17823832
I don't understand what you want me to do.
>>
File: sad.jpg (143KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
143KB, 1200x900px
> do your health long-term damage?

Your mental heatlh, yes. It is the primary cause of my depression.
>>
File: 1475546159568.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1475546159568.gif
301KB, 350x464px
>>17822986
I lived without it since I was born for 20 years anon, I didn't think I needed it.
Then this girl came along >>17823854 >>17823858 and showed me what I was missing out on.

life sucks anons

>>17823832
>You'll get over it. Your "LOVE IS A LIE" edginess will wear off because the right girl will love you regardless of how little you believe in it. Love is an accident. You'll never find it on purpose. It'll just sneak up on you and cockslap you and make you realize what an idiot you've been.

fuck you anon, I actually thought this was true
>>
>>17824110
But if love is an accident, and you never find it on purpose, am I just supposed to cross my fingers and hope that the next gay guy I see in the wild just happens to be prince charming and will want me?
>>
>>17824132
You just have to be open...let go of your expectations and don't force it
>>
>>17823832
This post fucking spoke to me. Except I'm not an adolescent..

I'm also still experiencing hurt from my past relationship and I don't know when to move on. So...maybe it didn't entirely speak to me.
>>
It's funny how dramatic you guys are. Love is so you can make kids and raise them together. Choose your wife as if you were choosing your own mother because you don't want to be living with someone who hurts you and doesn't care about you. Love's fun while it lasts, but once you're married, you generally kind of have to love your partner or else your kid ends up with divorced parents or angry parents. You can find someone good, but you have to be an attractive mate as well. An obese lazy fuck who does bitching but bitch about love is probably not going to find much love. You have to be there for your partner too Anon and one day you'll get there if you dedicate yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.