[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met someone on omegle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: translogo.png (4KB, 236x57px) Image search: [Google]
translogo.png
4KB, 236x57px
>met someone on omegle
>got her number
>she got mine
>we've talked on the phone twice so far.
>so far, it seems like she listens more than she talks about herself.
Do you think I should call her today or let her call me?
How can I make the conversation more about her?
>>
Chris Hansen incoming
>>
Some people are more shy about talking themselves or are just better listeners. But it could be that she's asking all the questions and you're just answering - make sure you're asking her questions about things too!
>>
>>17822884
OP here,
I've never dated before. What questions do I ask?
>>
>>17822902
What kind of questions is she asking you? She's obviously doing something to get you talking. If you're done talking about something about yourself, ask her about it too. Or even just be direct - say "I've talked about myself but I've realised I haven't asked you about you very much yet - tell me about yourself" - ask her what she does (living, hobbies), what makes her happy, what was her childhood like? Anything that you're interested in or that you know you've told her about already. Mirroring questions is good too.
>>
>>17822902
Also, just ask things that you'd ask a friend you were meeting for the first time. Don't think that all your conversation has to be suddenly completely different because it's dating.
>>
>met someone on omegle
Did you sit through hours of bots and people that thought they could get their dick wet on omegle and only ask for asl or am I doing something wrong...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.