[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting my Money Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Half a year ago, my dealer stiffed me out of $20 because I paid in advance and he never returned with the product (yes, I was pretty retarded). I'm not strong enough to subtly threaten him into caring, but I've been lifting for a month and will keep lifting.

How can I get my $20 back? I can ask him again, but I don't think he will give it back. I also have another idea. There is something called Crimestoppers for anonymous tips. Once you leave a tip, they give you a code and after a few months, if it leads to an arrest, they leave money in the bank that you withdraw with your code and your identity remains unknown.

This guy fucked me over and does illegal shit. Should I snitch or is there a better solution? If I don't snitch, what do I tell him or how would I phrase and express my desire for the piece of paper worth $20 I placed in his hands that he never returned.
>>
Ask him again, if he doesn't deliver then wait one month and send the tip into Crimestoppers
>>
>>17822428
If I ask him and tip later, do you think he'll know it was me?
>>
>>17822463
You read the "wait one month" part right?
>>
>>17822473
I guess that would be enough time then. I did read it.
>>
Didn't you post this like a week ago?

I think I told you then to charge it to the game. It's $20, that ain't shit.

I got fucked over $300 on a bad coke deal once. I was pissed but I also just let it go. Actions beget actions. If you're stupid enough to have to ask here you obviously don't have the proper balls to get your money back without it coming back to you. When that happens you've created a vicious cycle of revenge. All over a measly $20.

I've been there, but not over 20 fucking dollars. More like $1,500 and let me tell it wasn't worth the headache of looking over my shoulder every time I hit them back.
>>
>>17822487
Unless his dealer fucks over a lot of people then OP would make the short list of people with something against him. The fact that he fucked over someone for $20 tells me he does it often or OP is just that much of a bitch he could do it to him.
>>
Thanks for all the advice guys. I'll see what I'll take the first reply's advice. Btw, I didn't post this a week ago, but I guess I'm not the only one with this problem.
>>
Damn man over 20$ lol
>>
I am not a pirate.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.