[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a gf but I dont want non-virgins. What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1455657116440.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455657116440.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
I want a gf but I dont want non-virgins.

What do I do?
>>
Find a virgin gf

/thread
>>
>>17822269
Find a virgin and date her.
>>
>>17822269
That depends are you older than 15? If yes then return to your fantasy world. If not go for girls in the grade below you
>>
>>17822275
>If yes then return to your fantasy world

Why?
>>
>>17822276
Bc there aren't virgins past this age
>>
>>17822283
Thats when the popular girls at school generally lose their virginity, you won't find the average person being a virgin past freshman year at college 2bh
>>
>>17822276
Because virgin gf is just a meme on this site, maybe you should be a little more self aware and consider that virginity =/= purity and there are several reasons a girl could be a virgin, most of which usually aren't good. Don't know why I'm typing this since this is probably a troll but I feel like I need to.
>>
>>17822290
I'm not a troll.
How can you trust someone saying they love you when they probably said the same thing to like 5 guys before you?
It makes no sense
>>
>>17822297
Because you don't have a finite quantity of love you can give to people.
You can definitely love more than one person over time.
>>
>>17822269
>What do I do?
Churches. They're just about the only place left where teaching women to value virginity isn't considered outright evil.
>>
>>17822297
People are emotionally complex; for example have you never had more than one oneitis at a time? Have you only been attracted to one person before ever in your life? Only love one of your parents? Only had one best friend ever in your life? I think the concept of only loving one person ignores human nature, just because they have said they loved someone else before doesn't mean that they don't love you. Seems like a result of your own insecurity more than anything.
>>
>>17822269
You dont want a virgin if your not a virgin trust me, my friend is 22 and his gf was 21 and a virgin. It took him 5 months to have sex with her, she only does one position which is missionary she said she's never going to give a blowjob and she screams in pain randomly when they fuck still. My friends a whipped bitch so he's gonna stay with her but complains about her all the time.
>>
>>17822320
That is only a bad thing if you are a normalfag that only cares about fucking
>>
>>17822313
You'll still be compared to the person they were with before for the rest of the relationship
>>
Can I ask why you specifically want to have a virgin girlfriend?
>>
>>17822332
Says someone who has been brainwashed by 4chan.org... fascinating...
>>
>>17822333
Yea and? That's a good thing, there's a reason she'd be with you and not that guy. If you're with her you've won, again this is just obvious that the only reason you want a virgin gf is because you're insecure. Work on that and you won't feel this need.
>>
>be virgin guy
>girls only want experienced dudes that can make her cum in 15 minutes.
>>
>>17822343
sorry thats not how it works

>shes fucked 50 guys and ended up with you! you should be honored to enjoy your sloppy seconds!
>>
>>17822349
this sure is a double standard
I just don't feel like sex is real, I've never seen sex in real life
>>
>>17822361
Did I say anywhere anything about 50 guys? Stop projecting. There's a difference between 50 guys she met once and only fucking her long-term boyfriends. This has got to be a troll.
>>
>>17822361
That mentality is really sad and pathetic

Enjoy your pure non existant waifu weeb
>>
>>17822432

i will

and you enjoy your cats
>>
>>17822445
Well yeah Ill enjoy dat pussy nigga

Im a guy btw
>>
>>17822450

suuuure you are
>>
>>17822385
So ill just have to come to terms with the fact that ill be "just another guy" that can easily be replaced at any time.
Great
>>
We have this thread literally (LITERALLY) every day.
>>
>>17822475
You always were and you always will be, you just had your ego give you a God complex to want to be worshipped by a single girl. Good news though, all of those girls are "just another girl" that can be easily replaced too.
>>
>>17822488
Not when you were born an ugly beta they arent
>>
>>17822491
Lol, with that mentality no fucking wonder.

When will you people realise you're sabotaging yourselves with your bitter attitudes?
>>
>>17822452
Wanna see muh diqque?
>>
>>17822496
Its not like I like it, but im just being realistic
>>
>>17822269
Date a virgin. I'm going to try to meet one at a university religious group.
>>
File: This druid is worried.jpg (57KB, 404x384px) Image search: [Google]
This druid is worried.jpg
57KB, 404x384px
>>17822290
>maybe you should be a little more self aware and consider that virginity =/= purity and there are several reasons a girl could be a virgin, most of which usually aren't good.
I second this. My gf is not a virgin, but that's because she was raped by 2 idiots. Because of this she is a cold bitch to other people, but mostly because she doesn't trust anyone but me. I'm trying to make this shit work, and so far everything has been pretty nice

So just because your gf is not a virgin it does not mean that she is a slut who fucks anyone when you look away
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.