[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a rave festival in a week and wondering about candy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466936996804.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1466936996804.gif
897KB, 800x430px
Going to a rave festival in a week and wondering about candy flipping. I've tried mdma quite a few times at regular weekend night clubs and know what to expect however i've never taken lsd or anything close to it. Is it a good idea to take a small dose of lsd for the first time at a festival? If I do i plan to take the lsd first and see how i go and if it goes okay take a cap later on. Should i stick just to lsd? Also if it helps im going with friends and some have candy flipped before so they will be with me.
>>
>>17821875
Long time lsd user here, I've traveled the USA and been to a ton of festivals. I used to be terrified of acid until I tried it, only take 1 hit ok? It will be magical, and you can still think clearly and control yourself while on acid. Everything just feels very happy and loving and you giggle a lot. It truly will change your life for the better. Lsd is an amazing drug. Dont be afraid!
>>
>>17821901
yea ive always wanted to give lsd a go but my only long free time to try it is at this festival. Mind you i've been to defqon sober so i know what to expect in terms of festival experience and large amount of people. Only thing is whats the come down like if i were to take both molly and lsd
>>
>>17821875
why do you need that stuff to enjoy a festival.
Thats weird.
You can dance without mdma
>>
>>17821913
yea you can and I have but it gets really fucking tired and sometimes boring after 4 or so hours
>>
>>17821875
also mindset before taking and during the trip are important. Start off positive my friend, Enjoy the feelings, colors and sensations, if you do start flipping out go to the medics they are at festival for this exact reason.

But for the sake of Hendrix please follow this anons >>17821901 advice on how much to take. Just take one, the line between fun and nightmare is thin when the hits increase for first time use. but you will be fine anon! enjoy.
>>
>>17821920
thats when you go eat an overpriced meal but it will be great.
Theb you go for another 4 hours and the day is over.
>>
>>17821927
yea lol i realy doubt i will die or be seriously harmed and the medics should if anything happen take care of me just fine, thanks for the advice everyone really good
>>
>>17821941
I'm the tagged poster and I saw a girl [23] drop acid for her first time at a house party, everyone heard screams from the kitchen and she was trying to peel her leg with a potato peeler trying to reason she was a carrot and just had to be peeled. Everyone's chemical make-up reacts differently, but you already got the right attitude towards it man. You'll be fine.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.