[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a female friend at school, we have hanged out together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 3249049023234.png (724KB, 1102x1004px) Image search: [Google]
3249049023234.png
724KB, 1102x1004px
I got a female friend at school, we have hanged out together for for 4 months now and I think Im starting to get in love with her, think about her all the time and I want to be intimate with her.

Im a perma virgin and I zero, absolutely zero shot with her, she is super over my league, more socially developed and probably not interested in me.

Im thinking about telling her that we cant hang out in school and on our free time anymore because it is driving me insane. But I dont know how im gonna do it, we are still going to continue to see eachother in school, everything will be so awkward. what should I do?

Its so fucking annoying, i dont want to like her like this.
>>
You gotta learn to appreciate what you have instead of being upset about what you don't have. But if you really can't be with her (try first, you never know) and can't get past it then cut ties. Don't get stuck on someone after they turn you down or it'll be harder to find someone else you love.
>>
listen up hun, real fucking girl talking here, gunna give you some pro advice.

She likes you. This whole 'out of league' thing is stupid. I was the MVP on the vollyball team and had a crush on the school nerd. It does not matter where you think you stand, the fast she hangs out with you means she'll at least give you a chance.
>>
File: donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-2016.jpg (64KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-2016.jpg
64KB, 840x630px
>>17821344
Dude, just ask her out. Thats it. Find out what she likes ( you can never go wrong by bringing the conversation round to what movies are coming out soon) and then say "do you want to see XX with me". After the movie, go and have a coffee or a drink. If you get on well with her you wont be nervous.

Cutting it off with her is frankly unfair and gutless.
>>
>>17821360
>>17821555
>>17821643
You guys.

You.

Guys.

No.

>>17821344
>You like her/things about her.
>You want her to like you.
>She might like you/things about you.
>You don't know whether she does.
>You don't know what she likes in guys.
Do this:
>Tell her that you have a crush on some hypothetical girl.
>Tell her about the qualities in that hypothetical girl; qualities you like.
>Don't mention the qualities that you know the girl you're talking to, has.
>Tell her about the qualities you don't like, that the hypothetical girl has; even if this includes things the girl you're talking to, has.
>Hopefully at this point she starts opening up about the qualities she likes in guys.
>Or perhaps jokes about how your desires are silly.
>Continue talking about this stuff and let it be an opening to talk about interpersonal stuff.
>Eventually you will be even more comfortable with her than you are now; you'll be best friends, not just hangout buddies.
>Over time the qualities you're interested in, will come out, even the ones that involve her; the same will be true for her, talking about her desires.
>If your desires match up with who she is, and she knows this,
>and if her desires match up with who you are, and she knows this too,
>then bring up your desire to become more.
>She might have been thinking about it for a long time, or it might have grown to be throughout the course of the two of you becoming closer.

The thing is, a good relationship involves knowing this shit about the other person. It's basically a "you know that she knows that you know that she knows that you like her" thing; if she knows that you like her, but she doesn't know that you know this, she'll be in a state where she might just go for someone else because you're not making a move. The opposite is true too; if you know that she knows that you know that she likes you, or at least your qualities, then it's much easier to form and share those words.
>>
what you want me to tell? you already know the results.

Most autismal betas do the "i can't be with you anymore" and it will make you cringe and make you sad forever.

My humble opinion is that you should slip that you really like her as more than a friend... pause she will throw a "oh..." and you will tell her that you wouldn't do anything that might ruin the friendship.
taking her power to "NO" you, might at least make her self aware when dating alphas and you might get leverage.

>I'm in the friendzone because i totally want to be in it

thats your only play.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.