/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it normal to have a suicide plan everyday but not act on it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161202-122758.png (974KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161202-122758.png
974KB, 1080x1920px
is it normal to have a suicide plan everyday but not act on it
>>
Nope
>>
You enjoy having the option of an easy escape, right? What'll happen is escaping will slowly look more and more tempting until eventually you decide to act on it.
>>
What do you mean a plan everyday? Just the same way you thought of a while ago or do you plan a new way to kill yourself everyday? I think everyone gets the call from the void once in a while.
>>
if you mean thinking about it every day then no.
>>
>>17821045
same plan yes
>>
I have planned my Exit Bag death down the most minute detail countless times this past couple of years.

I still don't think I'd ever follow through on it but I have to admit, the longer times go by, the more possible it becomes
>>
>>17821028
Absolutely not, you must seek help immediately. Do not wait on this. It will be a matter of life and death.
>>
>>17821028
>>17821043
Genuine suicider here. For the past 4 years I have not been able to get my hands on benzos+opiates.

But I don't want them in order to feel tempted to quit life. I have other blockades in my way keeping me from ever doing that...

But a quit button would finally help me ease my anxieties, gain some standards, courage and finally improve myself. I'm just that lazy that I can't seem to get someone to buy me some sleeping pills and xanax, which should be dime a dozen nowadays.
>>
No it's a very serious issue if your suicidal thoughts have progressed to the point where you're planning out how to do it. I've had suicidal thoughts that worried my doctors and i've never gotten to the point where I was planning out how to do it.

You should probably call a suicide hotline. Who knows how close you are to actually going through with it at this point. From where you are right now all it might take is for one more thing to go wrong in your life that could push you over the edge .

Anybody in this thread thinking about planning out suicide should take it as a serious issue and call a suicide hotline as soon as possible. Even if your plans are nothing more than a fantasy right now.
+1 (800) 273-8255 is the hotline
>>
if you're going to waste your life at least take someone with you
>>
I think the fact you're here asking means that you already know that it's not normal. Get a doctors appointment and get it fixed. No excuses, no ifs ands or buts. Go and get it fixed now or you'll just feel worse if you don't. You might think you can't feel any lower, you're wrong. Set a reminder on your phone for tomorrow and get the first step done.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.