[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /adv/. To all the guys here: eould you mind having a depressed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1039293991.jpg (132KB, 932x780px) Image search: [Google]
1039293991.jpg
132KB, 932x780px
Hello, /adv/. To all the guys here: eould you mind having a depressed, lonely, weeb girl as a friend? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>17821010
*as a girlfriend
My bad.
>>
>>17821010
>>17821012
if she was qt
>>
>>17821010
Yes i would mind. I always thought a quiet, neurotic would be nice to have but they're a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>17821010
Are you kidding? Those are the only girls I ever dated. Then I married one.
>>
Bump. I'd like more responses.
>>
>>17821010
Yes I totally would
>>
>>17821010
As a depressed, lonely, weeb girl with no boyfriend, I can speak from experience that it's probably not something people would want. It depends on how depressed and lonely she is, however.

And....I guess I can't speak for the boys here so I apologize. I was rejected for being this way, and it killed me inside. Just tell your friend that it's possible, but if there is something she needs to work on then she needs to work on it ASAP.
>>
Don't forget that the guys answering are probably just as mentally ill as you are
>>
>>17821046
I'm not her. Anyway, bump.
>>
>>17821010
This sounds like me.

I swear to god if this is you Y...
>>
Probably not, because I'm pretty much in the same boat. Depressed and lonely. Used to be a weeb too. Only difference is I'm a dude.

I'll just say this. Everything is subjective.

Will some people hate the fact that you're depressed? Probably, they might not know how to handle it or they may feel like they couldn't help you. Or they're just assholes.

Would some people care that you're lonely? Maybe. It just depends on how much time they want to spend with you. You might be too clingy to them. However that might be how they like their relationships.

And will they care that you're a weeb? Maybe again. See where I'm going with this?

Don't lose hope. Loneliness sucks and I've been feeling it for a while.
>>
>>17821010
I'm depressed and lonely, not too weebish. My boyfriend is pretty nuts about me. Or at least that's what he says.

I may be depressed and lonely, but I make sure he's taken care of sexually. Maybe he subconsciously accepts it as a payment for dealing with me, a pain in the ass.
>>
File: meirl.jpg (59KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
59KB, 676x673px
>>17821015

even if was just 5/10 would still date because they sound nice
>>
File: 1476941216470.gif (54KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1476941216470.gif
54KB, 350x263px
No because it sounds like me and I hate what I see in the mirror.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17821010

Eventually, yes, I'd mind.

When a girl is cute, then, for awhile at least, her personality seems cute, no matter how annoying or toxic is really is.

After awhile, the novelty wears off, and if her personality is bad, no amount of cuteness can hide it.
Being friends with a girl that's always sad can be a bit of a trap, because later it's easy to feel guilty for never wanting to hang out with her. But eventually you just never will want to, because she's fun to hang out with about one time out of twenty, and the rest of the time she's a killjoy that's always really sorry she's such a killjoy.

If ever get close to someone actually depressed all the time, what I really end up doing is encouraging them to seek help. I'm not happy and well adjusted by chance, it took a lot of hard work breaking out of my shell and learning to feel good about my life and myself.
>>
>>17821010
Define "depressed." If it's somebody that just gets a regular amount of sad sometimes because they have low self esteem ow whatever, that's not so bad. But if it's someone who regularly experiences crippling clinical depression where they can't function on their own in a healthy manor with basic things like bathing, eating, job responsibilities, etc, that's asking for a very demanding level of commitment from a romantic partner.
>>
>>17821269
The former.
>>
>>17821325
Then you probably shouldn't call it "depressed," especially if you're trying to sell it. I know in many circles the term depressed gets thrown around casually and has lost a lot of its actual meaning, but around here on /adv/ there are plenty of legitimately depressed people lurking around or people who have seen clinical depression before, and for them the word is a big red flag denoting an actual mental illness rather than a simple inconvenient personality quirk many others interpret the word as. If she's sad just say she's sad.
>>
>>17821269
I think these are two extremes. There is somewhat of a middle ground, which is where I feel I'm at. Not sad 100% of the time, but more often than a normal perso . Still able to somewhat preform normal tasks.
>>
>>17821352
Not every form of depression is severe/crippling, anon. There are varying degrees of depression. If you're in a low-mood almost every day, feeling like shit, with suicidal thoughts everyday, and if this affects your behavior and the way in which you relate to others and your overall productivity, then yes, you do have depression.

I do agree with you to an extent, though.
>>
>>17821363
Oh, yes, they are definitely two extremes with a middle between them. But the easy way to determine which side of the spectrum somebody leans towards is whether or not they can go to a doctor and be diagnosed with a disorder.
>>
>>17821010
I wish it would have worked better because I liked her sexually but it took too much energy in the long run especially since I was really depressed myself at the time. "depressed" and "lonely" were among her worst features so I wouldn't recommend it.

>>17821258
basically this.
>>
Wow you're so QUIRKY!
Eat a shotgun you cunt you have no real problems
>>
>>17821368
I am in a low mood majority of the week, not too much motivation. But I will go through spurts where I'm super depressed and can't even get dressed. Then there's those times when I shift into maximum overdrive and have constant thoughts of suicide.

For the most part I'm just sad all the time. But it's not so bad that you can't see bits of my real self in moments when I'm happy.
Throw some anxiety in and you've got a fuckn party.
>>
>>17821376
Sad little boy
>>
>>17821010
depressed? no. lonely and weeby i can do.
>>
Nope. Depressed & lonely girl = cheats at first chance. Shell hop to the newest form of attention once she gets tired of her current bf.
>>
>>17821440
This. Been there done that.
>>
I would because that's someone I could generally be comfortable around. I knew a girl like that once, actually, but I was always worried that I was getting on her nerves, despite her assurances otherwise.
>>
>>17821010
>depressed, lonely, weeb girl
sounds like a fucking nightmare
>depressed
she'll take her depression out on you. make you feel like shit, be distant, and emotionally abusive and manipulative, just so she could have validation
>lonely
again, distant. will refuse to communicate feelings towards you, and will be as useless to talk to as talking to a brick wall
>weeb
not even a cool hobby, shitty memes, really really impossibly idealized standards of men, and their personalities.
>>
>>17821440
this also, been there done that.
>anon i love you so much and i know youre the only one for me
>anon no one understands me like you do i love you
>anon no one could deal with me and my depression like you do
>changes her personality into Honeymoon Mode (TM) when she notices another guy liking her
>dumps me immediately
>
>>
File: 1476758667653.png (279KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1476758667653.png
279KB, 600x564px
>>17821010
of course, I already have one. The reason we get along is because we have stuff in common. Don't become friends with people that ridicule you on what you like, no matter what it is. Find someone like you.
>>
Having a depressed gf is like sure you'll have a gf but you will get cheated on.

Like the robot weeb Nazis from /r9k/ those mentally ill people cheat on you and project it on you.

I wanna have a gf where if she doesn't see me for a while she won't go fucking around.
Someone confident who doesn't need to fuck around for validation.
>>
>>17821010
probably not, that kind of personality is offputting to me
>>
>>17821010
I'm not sure what it would be like dating an exact duplicate of myself.
>>
>>17821010

There was a time I'd have said yes, but now no.

I spent too many years being women's therapists and listening to their """problems""" Now I just want someone who somewhat isn't dealing with like 10 different kinds of mental issues.
>>
>>17821010

Depressed lonely girls are a meme. They just want someone to obsess over them the same way they're obsessed with themselves. No doubt they'll find guys who are desperate enough to indulge them but usually it's a huge red flag.

>Talk to girl straight for like 2 years almost everyday
>Weren't dating but were very close, I'd listen to all her musings and whinings about her life and family
>Goes AWOL for a month
>Hit her up
>Got a new boyfriend
>Try to have old talks just like before
>She shuts everything down
>Now we never talk, cause her new boyfriend is the new septic tank for her problems

The track record is pretty damn consistent.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.