[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Survey 1) Have you ever cheated 2) Have you ever been cheated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

Survey
1) Have you ever cheated
2) Have you ever been cheated on
3) Gender

>no
>not that i know of
>male
>>
>>17820583
> Have you ever cheated
No.
>Have you ever been cheated on
Yes
>Gender
Female

I have been "the other woman" without knowing it, tho.
>>
1) Have you ever cheated

yes

no

3) Gender

female
>>
>>17820604
whores gonna whore
>>
1) Have you ever cheated
Yes after he cheated
Yes multiple times
3) Gender
Female
>>
>>17820607

I am not a whore, I just wasn't satisfied and didn't want to continue being with somebody who didn't seem to grow nor progress towards something more.

Whats wrong with me not liking losers anon? Is it ok when men do it but not ok when I do it?
>>
>>17820618
isnt breaking up with someone better than cheating
>>
>>17820583
Yes
Nope
Male

Wow! a lot of cheating whores present.
>>
>>17820618
It is not ok, period. Stop justifying your behaviors by what other people do.
>>
>>17820618
then why didnt u break up with him first nigger
>>
>>17820583
No
Yes
Male

Got cucked when chad came along.
>>
>>17820635

somebody else made a move on me and I decided to let him in, I liked him more.

I dont think theres anything wrong with that as I am happier now.

get over yourself for once
>>
>>17820641
We will all be, eventually. And most of the time we we won't even know about it.
>>
>>17820645
I sincerely hope you're baiting.
>>
what does /adv/ think about ''once a cheater always a cheater''
>>
>>17820645
howd you feel if that happened to you
>>
>>17820656
She obviously doesn't know cuz she stoopid
>>
>>17820649
Well he was some greek version of a chad, so maybe Konstantinos or something
Nerver trusted a whore after that.
>>
>no
>no
>female
>>
Nothing good will come from this thread.
>>
>>17820649
The other day I saw this article about people boasting the fact that their partner at that time ''never found out'', with the excuse that the partner finding out would leave him hurt or cause unnecessary drama.

That's one of the worst things to happen imo, you'll never find out all in the hopes to live a happy lie - the fuck
>>
>>17820618
This is a Christian blue board, what do you think?
>>
1) Have you ever cheated
> No
> Yes, multiple times
3) Gender
> Female
>>
>yes
>yes
>yes
>>
>>17820656

I would obviously be mad at first, but If I am being nothing more than a burden to my partner and I am not offering anything nor I can satisfy him then I probably deserve it.

Not everybody has the same childish mindset you guys partake in.
>>
>>17820726
You making it all about yourself, sometimes people feel lust and can't keep it in their pants.
>>
>>17820726
think its rather childish to cheat when you can break up instead
>>
>>17820760

and I am now with a much better man that seems to have a bright future and shares many things in common with me. We are both happy and we enjoy each others company.
>>
>>17820583
Is that Tay Zonday?
>>
>no
>no
>male

is it just betas that generally get cheated on?, if its a nice, intelligent girl your dating
>>
>>17820808
Pretty much, although being inexperienced and young aka. making a shitty choice with a partner is a possibility too.
>>
>>17820808
I consider myself a beta (in female terms) and I've never been cheated on.
>>
>>17820651
100% true in my experience. Two girls I had dated back in hs who were exclusive/dating, had basically cheated with me on their partners without telling me they were in a relationship. Both of them ended up cheating on me.
>>
This is a thread for guys to feel superior by mocking women who have cheated
>>
>>17820782
Enjoy it when your married and 2 kids in and he fucks another girl just for the hell of it.
>>
>>17821008
Guy or girl doesn't matter. If you can't just end it with someone cause you want to fuck, your're a weak cunt.
>>
>yes
>yes
>female
>>
>>17820583
1)No
2)No
3)Male

I have been the other guy once and I knew about it. Strangely enough this is how I lost my virginity and I caught feelings for her hard. She still went back to the guy though and he took her back for a while. They ended up breaking up though. I just really liked her and wanted to lose my virginity so I did not give a fuck. Young and dumb. I would like to think I am a better person today and that I would not do something like that again. The only way to find out for sure though would be to be put in another similar situation and turn the girl down. After I got over her I have been in several long term relationships and I am currently engaged.
>>
>>17820583
1: no
2: yes
3: male
>>
>>17820583
>Have yo ever cheated
Not really but kind of, I'm not sure if I would consider it cheating but the case can be made or never fully getting together. The other girl and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other but we kept things mainly just flirting and mild touching. It certainly wasn't healthy for my relationship, but the relationship wasn't very healthy and hadn't been for awhile. Sounds like excuses but I'm not sure if I would classify it as "cheating".
>Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes.
>Gender
Male.
>>
no
yes
cuck
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.