[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Is it cheating to talk about sex related things with someone other than your SO?
>>
By sex related things do you just mean talking about your sex life with friends or saying "I wish I could fuck you so hard" to your co worker.
>>
Asking the important questions >>17820633
>>
>>17820574
Yes. Also saying you wish you were rich is theft and calling someone names is murder
>>
Are you hiding this from your SO?
Would you be cool with your SO talking about sex with someone else?

It really depends on the person. I don't think it's cheating, but it's not a good thing to do, unless it's like banter with friends or something.
>>
It's not cheating. But if it were me, it would definitely be ok and would be grounds for breaking up. If you aren't sexually interested in them anymore and you want that kind of thing in life, just break up with them.
>>
It really does depend on the context. My boyfriend did this, admitted it to me because he felt really bad about going behind my back to do that. Like a dumbass I looked through old fb messages and saw it went back 7-8 months. He told her he wanted to fuck her, I guess she went along with it.
Anyway, it's a breach of trust. Especially if you're hiding it or wouldn't want your SO to find out. To me it is definitely grounds for breaking up, unless of course, the person makes sacrifices and understands that I don't trust them like I used to. But that just depends on how forgiving your SO is.
>>
Yeah I just have some guy friends who talk about sex sometimes and I was never sure if it was okay to engage in the conversation.
And sometimes I want to bring up the topic but didn't know if that's really cheating or not.
>>
>>17820757
No I don't think that's cheating lol.
I kinda wish my boyfriend would brag about our sex life to his friends. Idk why it kinda turns me on haha
>>
>>17820633
Ugh both at this point. But I know the latter is definitely cheating. I know the problem and what I need to do, but I don't want to actually cheat before I do the breaking up.
>>
>>17820774
Yeah don't put her through that. You'll ruin it for the next person, and you too if you decide later on you want her back.
>>
>>17820774
This is probably why this issue is considered cheating.
>>
I flirt with a guy at work but I hope he doesn't break up with his girlfriend for me. I only tease him because it's fun that he gets soooooo horny lol

Idk I wouldn't like it it was my boyfriend but do what you want life is short
>>
I would never cheat, but some job circumstances are starting to open up for me where I know I am going to have to move away, tensions are high, and both of us have been pretty depressed. I recently started talking to a good male friend of mine that I haven't seen in a year and a half and my dumb mind is just starting to think it wouldn't be horrible to talk about our sex lives with each other because we are just catching up, but I am afraid it might lead to something else. I am just an awful person and I am having a hard time trying to break it to my bf that I am leaving the state in about a year when he wants forever.
>>
>>17820825
I don't like you.
>>
>>17820866
We'll tell him you asshole, maybe he'll follow you.

Then again if things aren't working out and neither of you is willing to fix the relationship, then you're better off ending it. To me it kind of seems that you've already made up your mind, you're just having a hard time accepting it
>>
>>17820940
you would if you were him lool ;P
>>
>>17820948
As much as I don't like you, I've done what you do. And I really enjoyed stealing her boyfriend, and making him want me more than he wanted her.

That being said, I'll kill a bitch if she tried taking him from me and he was stupid enough to listen to his dick.

Funny how that works huh?
>>
>>17820954
yup yup

guys in relations are the weakest because they're bored ;)
>>
File: IMG_1955.jpg (48KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1955.jpg
48KB, 472x645px
>>17820963
Trying not to keep him bored. I know it might be inevitable, but I figure if I put out a lot he'll be less likely to wander. Maybe the key to keep them from being dogs is to suck dick on a daily basis ...
>>
>>17820825
You disgust me.
>>
>>17820947
I have and he said can't leave with me and would want me to come back to live in this small town I am only in because of college. I'm so young, I can't do that.

There are a bunch of good things in this relationship and a lot of bad. I have accepted it will end I just don't know when and I want to make sure I don't cheat. I wouldn't be able to live with myself as a cheater. That's why I just wanted to know if talking about my sex life to other people was cheating, because the topic comes up sometimes.

I am not the girl that flirts with her co-worker. That being said, I still worry I am an asshole, too.
>>
>>17820825
Yay more reasons for men to hate women...

Thanks anon.
>>
>>17821061
Oh okay, I thought you were just waiting until like a week before leaving. In that case, no, you aren't an asshole. You're just ready to move on. But I don't think you should tell him that. Just tell him that you can't handle the distance, and it's best if you both went your separate ways.
>>
>>17820825
Congratulations you are a fucking whore

Do the world a favor and do the shotgun mouthwash
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.