[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolutely fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1264958278255.jpg (36KB, 490x539px) Image search: [Google]
1264958278255.jpg
36KB, 490x539px
Hey all,

I moved to a flat nearer my work so I could actually travel into the offices daily (was kind of the deal breaker to sign me on fulltime), and I absolutely love what I do and I wouldn't want to change it.

Problem is, I've very quickly started to realise that my living and rent costs are absolutely hammering me down, to the point where I'm literally shit scared I'm going to be dead broke and not even able to eat very very imminently - with some bills still leftover.

Been looking online for evening and weekend jobs in my area to squash in around current, but they all require driving -- I can't afford to keep a car.

Does anyone know of literally anything I can legitimately do to make just a bit of cash on the side to tide me over? I'd probably suck homeless peoples dicks if I knew it'd at least pay something.

I'm experienced with Adobe products and I have a degree in Journalism and English, not that that's helped fuck all

Cheers
>>
There are websites that will pay you to teach people how to speak English. Your english and journalism degree might help you with that. Google around and see what's out there.
>>
File: 1480112941035.jpg (69KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
1480112941035.jpg
69KB, 600x642px
So I recently met this really nice girl online (Lives about 4 hours away), we hit it off really well sharing alot of interest and really amazing synergy and she's very receptive to being intimate with me, we've grown real close over the past 5 days that we've known each other.

She's got a best friend online for only 2 months, who she spends all her time with whenever he's there (all from the US but talk online) she denies that It's a relationship and says she's open for a new relationship, she's not against the idea of us meeting too.

We've been very honest with each other, and she's made it known that whenever her best friends and his friends are there she's going to be with them. The problem is she says she really wants to talk to me and seems very into me and yet spends all her time elsewhere, I know I shouldn't immediately be the center of her life but I'm feeling like a low priority since she only comes to talk to me when they all go to sleep, I've been trying to figure out if there's something real here or I'm just being used or something.
Talking to her is really excellent and we're two smart people.. Both 20.

Did anyone experience this before? should I be worried or keep pursuing her for now?
>>
Does your flat have enough room for a roommate? Are there any people looking for roommates near your workplace? See if you can become a tutor as well. Check out craigslist for part time work and the gigs and labor section for jobs that may work with your schedule. You can offer services as a dog walker or pet sitter. Get a slow cooker and get potatoes and rice for soups. Google recipes for meals made with 99cent store foods.Cut off cable if you have it. See if you can be added to someone's cell plan instead of being on your own plan. Good luck!
>>
>>17820588

it's a single bed flat unfortunately, so the only place they could share would be in the lounge - which would really cut their privacy, as all my work desk etc is in here -- makes it a bit awkward, outside of literally getting into a sudden mysterious marriage where we share the cost and sleep together.

I don't really eat a lot regardless, so I'm not worried about being creative and frugal around food, it's more just the fact that I won't be able to restock...

I've thought about the tutoring, the problem really is that I live in quite an industrial area, so if I was to do anything face to face, it's most likely not going to be around here, which is shitty.

Have beens earching all the job sites for shitty labouring stuff, but it all requires driving or the safety qualifications. I have bar experience, so I'm gonna CV around a few pubs on the edges next week, but otherwise they haven't got any postings online *sigh*

>>17820541

I'll definitely have a look into that

Trying out this site called slicethepie atm which pays for you to review products for businesses etc interested in buying, but it's literally 1c per review and so far I've made 8c.
>>
Donate plasma. I live in mid Michigan and I guess they heavily underpay compared to other places and I still can make up to 250 a month by donating for an hour twice a week. Don't believe the horror stories. If you're healthy, eat decently and drink lots of water you're 100% safe.
>>
File: 1289950201387.jpg (92KB, 694x642px) Image search: [Google]
1289950201387.jpg
92KB, 694x642px
>>17820700
Not sure if I can do that here, I'm in England, so not too sure on what the standing is with UK hospitals.

I saw that suggested elsewhere, but again, it was an American site.
>>
Donate sperm if you can. It may sound like a joke, but they do pay.
See if you can check out the local churches. Sometimes they have a place to stay in exchange for work. Or at least they may know of a parishioner looking for a roommate or to hire someone.
>>
>>17820653

slicethepie com/join/U9C580D6

if anyone else wants to try out the review thingy. seems to increase what you make the more reviews you write, just commenting on music and clothing
>>
Good lucky buddy, living aint easy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.