[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my sister normal and I'm the problem? Or is it her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0578.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I'd have to say my sister is one of the worst human beings that have ever been in my life. This is not just a petty bullshit kid thing about how my sister rats on me or gets what she wants. This is the real deal. She is 18 and I am 23. When I was 17 I was put in a psychiatric ward and put on medication after I attempted suicide. Ever since then she has asserted the authority she somehow thinks she has over me and constantly belittles me by calling me sick in the head, nuts, a loser and a waste of space. Just today she said that she wants me to try to kill myself again and succeed so I won't ruin her life anymore. She also yells at me for everything and makes fun of my close friends meanwhile she has only artificial friends because she drives everyone around her away. She always rubs down my throat how she's better than me and more successful than me and that I'm never going to be successful. She also blames all the family problems on me and always sides with my dad who wants to throw me out. She and I still live with our parents. she goes to college and I graduated. Yet she constantly rubs in all the things she does like mock trial and student council even though I did all the same things in college. I want to think I am being petty and this is normal between siblings but I really can't take her anymore. I can truly say that I don't have a single ounce of love in my heart for her any longer after what she's said and done to me and shit on me and everything that had to do with me. Is it me or is it her?
>>
If this is how you feel about her you should try to talk to an impartial judge and try and get her to speak to them as well.

Only someone who hears both sides can help the two of you.

No one on /adv/ is a reliable narrator and this issue is to complex for any advice that isn't "Seek proper advice."

You never know what damage your suffering may have done to her, I believe it is worth at least doing what I said above so the two of you can move on in a cordial manner as opposed to this deeply toxic loathing that appears to be rife.

Good luck.
>>
She' s what is called, clinically, a BITCH. Can't believe you have to ask anybody. Shitty human being. Ignore and pay her no attention because she gets off on it. She is mentally ill for sure and must be miserable or she wouldn't try to make everybody else miserable. I bet she's fat and ugly. You could always just call her fat and that usually drives them nuts.
>>
>>17820471
>types all of the things she does
>makes no mention of what he could be doing
>is it me or is it her?

well good thing I got a totally unbiased window into your life OP
>>
>>17820471
she needs to grow up some

you do too

sorry about your experience with mental health services, hopefully everything is better now

focus on yourself, getting things done for you

your job, your future, your friends etc

and avoid spending time with your toxic sis or anybody else like that
>>
>>17820471
My little sister pretends she's better than my brother and I because she's in college and we didn't go. She will say mean things about us when our parents don't give her what she wants; she thinks she's deserving of anything she asks for. But she's a bitch and she smokes weed and sleeps around. We don't do that and we respect our parents rules (we all live in the same house still). So my sister is jealous of my parents love and that's why she bad mouths her brothers.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.