[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /adv/ think about long distance relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1480287824731.jpg (40KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1480287824731.jpg
40KB, 500x372px
What does /adv/ think about long distance relationships?
>>
>>17820330
>They are for sad faggots who cant get a proper relationship irl
/thread
>>
>>17820330
autism
>>
File: 1477856355022.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477856355022.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
They are for sad faggots who cant get a proper relationship irl with another person so they retreat to the lonely lives in front of their computers to try to score with internet ladies who are equally sad as them (if not more, considering how easy it would be for them to get a partner if they are not disgusting land whales)

There you go kid. My 2 cents. enjoy.
>>
>>17820323
Depends ...

>met a person IRL but want to take completely different paths in live for the moment, so can't meet each other too often
Legit.

>talking to some Internet person and thinking that you're in a relationshit
Sad.
>>
Funny thing, Ive met people (males and females) who were big on LDRs. It was sad as fuck and I legit felt bad for some of these people and the importance they gave to their meaningless lives on the net.

Sorry senpai, OP asked for an opinion!
>>
>>17820344
how about met a person through the internet but we meet each other time to time?
>>
>>17820351
Depends on the frequency then. Once in a month or two? Still kinda legit. Once or twice in a year? Kek-worthy.

Also how much time do you spend with each other when you meet?
>>
What if you see each other every couple of months and plan on moving in together in about a years time?
>>
>>17820363
"Kinda relationship."

If you care how others perceive it, you're fucked either way.
>>
>>17820371
I couldnt care less about how others preceive it and neither does she. We work really well together. We talk for hours and hours late at night almost every day. Like I said, we see eachother every two or three months and we are moving in together in a year or less. I just saw this thread and was curious.
>>
>>17820384

You weren't curious. You wanted confirmation and attention.
>>
>>17820384
Where she is from?
>>
>>17820387
Nah I didnt want confirmation. I havent questioned anything. Like I said I just saw the thread and was curious on other people's thoughts. Wouldnt have changed my mind either way. Youre just a dick.
>>
>>17820388
She lives in Georgia but so far north Georgia that its basically Tennessee. I live in Michigan. It's about a 10 hour drive. She wants to move in with me once she finishes up school there. I've drove down there and seen her and she's coming up here next week.
>>
>>17820408
oh well you're lucky, anon. how did you meet her? I'm not in a long distance relationship because we haven't see each other yet but we are planning to do it just to move further and to see where it goes. [spoiler]he is in another continent and I'm pretty young so it will be difficult[/spoiler]
>>
>>17820417
shit theres not spoilers here wew
>>
>>17820417

sup NEET friendo, hows the discord group going?
>>
File: jejejeje.jpg (669KB, 1932x1932px) Image search: [Google]
jejejeje.jpg
669KB, 1932x1932px
>>17820423
I'm not NEET.
>>
>>17820417
Pretty retarded but we met in a Myspace chat room like 10 years ago when we were like 13. We were good friends in middle school, stopped talking in high school and reconnected a couple months ago. I've had a rule against LDR for a long time but I've seen it work a few times. I knew a girl here in Michigan who had a LDR all through high school with someone in Florida and they are now married and have two kids. It's rare but if you're willing to make sacrifices and commit to seeing eachother it could work.
>>
>>17820323
They're good if you can actually meet up, if you have a possibility to be together in person, and if you're not dating each other because of lack of options.
I met my long term boyfriend on the internet, we've been LD for some time and it worked out just fine. Living together now, getting married next year.
>>
>>17820430
Damn, it looked like a weird penis before I opened it.
Why did I even open an image that looked like a penis...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.