[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's starting to bother me more and more that i will proably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sadfrog.png (553KB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
553KB, 2560x2489px
It's starting to bother me more and more that i will proably never have children. I guess, personally it's not that important. However, my buddy and my cousin recently had children and my dad keeps telling me things like "it's abnormal to not want to have children", because he wants grandchildren. Lets just say im starting to feel the peer pressure.

On the other hand, it's kind of outside of my control, because it all comes down to finding a girl i like who will accept me, and i have never done that. Im 29 and i've never had a girlfriend, so yeah.. it's probably something with me.

Why do i have to go through so much bullshit just because i happen to be who i am? Girl don't like me, im sex starved, im lonely, i've gotten self esteem issues and depression and now this children thing, for fucks sake..

I just want to live my life, but life forces me to become a normalfag, or try to be like one even when im severly disadvantaged at that game. I don't even want to play.
>>
>>17820285
>Why do i have to go through so much bullshit just because i happen to be who i am?
No one's entitled to have other people attracted to them, you fuckwit. You can't be unattractive and complain that people aren't attracted to you, it comes with the territory. It's like being fat and complaining that size XS doesn't fit you.
>>
>>17820297
But when you're fat you can atleast do something about it.
>>
>>17820297
I mean, honnestly, i don't think there is much i can really do. I think i've tried most things.

It would be a relief to know exactly what i should do to not be unattractive.
>>
>>17820299
You can do something about it if you're unattractive too. Stop being such a self-pitying wanker
>>
>>17820308
Yeah, but how do i know what i should do?
If i knew exactly how many years i would have to go to the gym, and exactly what to say to girls and exatly what clothes to wear, it would be easy right.

But i don't really know, and i seem to be unable to learn this.
>>
>>17820308
Also, i can't really change my face much. My face is the way i look.

I wish i could fix my anxiety, my errection problems and other stuff to.
>>
File: pepe wizard.gif (499KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wizard.gif
499KB, 387x305px
>>17820285
I feel you m8, but at this point for you, all is lost.

Embrace Wizardhood.
It is better than ending up with a 30 something single mom with mental issues, which is only interested in you due to your money, which is pretty much the only type of woman you'd be able to attract at this point.

I have already accepted that I will never have kids, which pains me, because I like children, but alas, some of us were not meant to reproduce.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.