[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

exes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: animeme.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
animeme.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
Let's talk shit about our exes.

Mine was downright allergic to any mention of anything besides pure monogamy but he acted cuckier than anyone I've ever met. He acted like those closeted gays who run anti gay camps except with polygamy instead of sensually rubbing other men's balls. I can't think about him without thinking ''enormous god-tier cuck''. I have nothing against cucks, but Jesus Christ.
>>
File: hotshitcasanova.jpg (27KB, 329x401px) Image search: [Google]
hotshitcasanova.jpg
27KB, 329x401px
He had a big Napoleon complex and thought of himself as a hot shit Casanova because he was able to attract ladies. He always went for the lowest hanging apples, though. You know, the fat chicks who have low self esteem and hit on anything with a pulse. Whenever a girl would look at him in the street he'd start bragging about how much they wanted him. I got plenty of those looks from men but I always assumed it was because they thought I looked weird. Go figure.
>>
Talking shit about exes expose you as well, remember that.
>>
There is literally nothing more off-putting than people talking shit about their exes.

Like - you dated them. You choose them.
It shows that you're either desperate or retarded.
>>
>>17820274
This. Although the guy does sound pathetic ... just in the end it takes a person just as pathetic to even date him.
>>
My ex was a pretty stellar guy, I think he'll make a fucking excellent husband some day. But he was not a great boyfriend for me. The thing is that he used to be so kind and apologetic to my face that it took me quite some time to realize that he didn't treat me right at all.

Basically the kind of guy to blow me off because a friend of his asked him to meet up during that time and he didn't dare to say no. Which is fine. Until you realize that he can't say no to anyone, but he has zero issues doing it all the time with you, and he compromises for everyone but you.

Sex was mind blowing though.
>>
File: wariopickingnose.png (278KB, 410x480px) Image search: [Google]
wariopickingnose.png
278KB, 410x480px
>>17820274
>>17820277

Who cares? I know I've got my downsides and I couldn't care less if folks think I'm dumb. You can't deny that venting feels good, anon.
>>
We were on and off for 5 years and I didn't even see her the last 2. She was very manipulative. I'd stay single and as soon as I found someone else she would tell me how much she loves me and how we need to stay together. I broke up with so many girls to be with her. But as soon as I did she would avoid me. Got a new gf. For the first time I turned her down. She straight up stalked and harassed me but I think she is moving on. Finally. She was abused as a kid so I'm not surprised she was so crazy. But I needed to man up and get off that crazy ride.
>>
File: warioeyes2.png (65KB, 197x194px) Image search: [Google]
warioeyes2.png
65KB, 197x194px
This is 4chan, the place to be disgraceful and disgusting! He dated me because I had low self esteem at the time and seemed easy to read. I don't deny I was no gem.

Anyways I'm bitching a lot, but he was quite a bro at times. A real blast to be around even though he was pathetic. Dude was like a rollercoaster ride.
>>
>>17820217
My ex had aids and "cheated" on me with random guys at random bars... and her ex-boyfriend. Worst LDR I ever had.
>>
>>17820339
>I had low self esteem
If you still need to vent about this shit, it's have*
>>
>>17820217
i cant even say the shit my exs did theyre worthless now
>>
Fat and delusional she'd run around attempting to pass off as cool and hip when in reality she's an old bitch with redundant beliefs. Tl;dr version the annoying ugly fat girl.
>>
My ex of four years
>Start dating senior year
>Known her since first grade
>Start smoking weed together
>9/10, top 3 hottest girls in the school.
>Very chill and laid back, but also dresses in skimpy dresses and has curvy body, big butt, big tits.
>Chill girl but deep down you knew she had a slutty side
>She had a LTR in high school before she met me, then dumped him and had sex with a black guy in our grade two weeks after.
>Assume she's a slut but date her anyway, cause we got along well and she was hot.
>During those 4 years she was perfect. Loyal, didn't flirt with anybody, dressed way more conservatively.
>Incredible relationship. Go on vacations in the mountains, take LSD together, make music, hang out every day and night.
>She starts hanging out with her female friends again who she didn't really hang out with for three years.
>They are all sluts and mentally behind her
>Her wild side starts coming out again in small doses. Going to sketchy house parties with them, going out to bars for the first time ever.
>I was past that phase and was more focused on my career
>We break up because she says she felt we were too serious
>Now she posts a lot of selfies on instagram, wears a baseball cap (Tryhard, crocs of 2016 trend.), had a rebound relationship with a douchebag from the town over that everybody hates, dumped him, is a waitress at a local restaurant and going to school.
>Kept photos of us together up on her instagram
>Kind of miss her
>Been 6 months since we broke up, a month since we last talked.
>She is getting out of her phase and seems to be back to her normal self

I kind of want to work things out with her because we had a chill life, but I'm afraid that she's been riding the dick carousel and I'd lose attraction after I found out, especially if it was guys I know. She is very pretty and hangs around sluts.

I asked her to meet up twice in the past six months and both times she backed out at the last minute. I went no contact last month
>>
>>17820346
That's a dumb way to see things, anon. I'm not trying to make myself seem better than him or to prove some sort of point. It's just commonplace bitchy gossip.
>>
My ex straight up had the smelliest pussy ever. As soon as she took her pants off it was gag worth. She even used vagasil. She also had a cat. I fucking can't stand cats. I would rather my girl have children than cats. I also never really felt a connection with her so I broke it off. Then she fucking texts me during finals week, so I just blocked her number. She texted me, "You never even gave me a chance." I dated her for a month too. Why the hell would you even try to have a real conversation like that over text. I see her on campus regularly. Just because she wanted to have a conversation like that over text is why I blocked her ass. She was pretty nice though and not bad looking. I just can't stand people who want to have a real conversation over text.
>>
>>17820217
How the fuck do you act like a cuck without actually being a cuck?
>>
Well, mine was a pedophile, so that's that.
>>
>>17820933
If things were just getting "too serious" cant you still manage to fuck her ibto a fuckbuddy?
>>
>first gf
Bipolar, borderline. Flipped between clingy and distant, was often accused of planning on cheating. Couldn't have any female friends. Incredibly unhealthy, I hope she's improved mentally as well.
>second gf
Actually a good person. I'm still sad about how things ended.
>third
Good person, but had major issues being emotionally close with people. She'd be 27 now, wouldn't be surprised if she was still a virgin to be honest
>fourth
Divorcee from a religious family. Nothing significant at first, but she started leaking shit like she wanted me to convert, then it was eventually I'm going to hell for being an atheist. Peaked off when she admitted she was a young earth creationist like the rest of her family, never did tell me where she thought dinosaur bones came from.

I try not to be too sour about things and just move on with my life. Some were worse than others but it's not as if any were abusive or something significant.
>>
they lost their job to pink eye. need i say more?
>>
File: 1335976871055.jpg (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1335976871055.jpg
29KB, 200x200px
Bipolar probably BPD female, probably cheated a lot but I was unable to confirm.
Also was a cuckquean. Wanted me to cuck her, damn freak.
Tried to force me into marriage while already cheating on me, getting fatter and fatter, more bitch and needy even though we were not yet married.
Lazy, depressive, wouldn't do shit, couldn't and wouldn't cook, clean or do any useful shit except nagging.
Would pretend seizure attacks when I did something against her.
Control freak, she would call me non-stop when I was away from home, break crying and demand me to come back every night, but she would disappear for whole day without a contact and get triggered when I would ask her to respond when she's going.
Manipulative compulsive liar, lied to people about her past to sound like a victim and bring attention.
Lied to her friends that she has cancer, lied to her friends that her mother died while she was alive, lied to me that she was raped in the past and had an abortion when probably she was just sluting around like a whore and had to remove accidental cnockup.
Would shittalk me behind my back with her slut friends.
Discovered that she keeps another phone hidden from me.
Found out on her fb she's probably cheating on me two months before our wedding.

Try to top this. Am I the winner ITT
>>
File: 1427332495643-1.png (161KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1427332495643-1.png
161KB, 418x359px
>>17821956
>Found out on her fb she's probably cheating on me two months before our wedding.
You decided to move forward with that relationship considering all of those other traits?
>>
>>17821959
That was the breaking point actually, I did not know she was cheating before that. I completed the puzzle in my mind after I dumped her.

Now I'm writing this from the current perspective.
>>
>>17820277
That's retarded.
>>
>>17821961
Think of the plus side, you could have found all of this out only after you married her. Stand up for yourself in the future though mate, no need to stay with a woman that doesn't make you feel respected in your own household.
>>
File: 1471460792505.jpg (45KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1471460792505.jpg
45KB, 333x333px
>>17821964
I did not marry her FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO

That's the point, I found out just before the wedding and ejected with the strength of a crashing F-16 pilot.

I won at a life lottery in that moment
>>
Wouldnt have sex with me despite being interested in sex and me being out of his league. Found out when he cheated on me with a minor that he was a pedophile and I was his beard. Or mustache. Whatever the pedo term for beard is. Good thing I haven't seen him since, I wanna hit that dude with a car.
>>
>says she will communicate whatever she expects or has a problem with
>ran to her friend the first time we hit something rough
>says she is transparent and will hide nothing from me
>get my texts seen and not responded to, questions I think are important get answered a few days later or when we meet and then it's spoonfed information
Looking back I was too nice to her instead of putting my foot down whenever she did something I found problematic. I don't know peeps, I guess I still miss her, or the closeness or intimacy, I can't tell.
>>
>>17821962
This
>>
I dont have anything bad to say about my recent ex other then I wish she was honest with me. She broke up with me to get with another guy she was crushing on. She could've told me when she was crushing on him to work stuff out. But no she stayed silent until eventually dropping me out of no where.

goddamn this past month has been terrible
>>
>>17820217

I don't understand at all what your point is regarding your ex.

My ex was a good person but she had a lot of issues with herself and her worldview.

>felt entitled to a glamorous life without working for it
>compared herself to others obsessively
>social media addiction
>thought her looks were the only thing she had going for her
>extremely easily influenced by a lot of things
>hardly ever made up her own mind
>Impatient and always wants the quick route as opposed to doing things the right way
>first world problems galore
>weed dependence
>changes her mind a lot about nearly everything
>low self worth
>cared too much about other peoples opinions of her
>basically lives for peoples approval of her
>tendency to be cruel to people when angry
>doesn't accept responsibility for her actions
>gets restless, grass is greener complex

I feel like I could write forever, and reading over them it makes her look really bad, but she had a lot of positive qualities too, but at the end of the day she is an ex for a reason.
>>
>>17820217
>>17820267
Are you actual women on /adv/. lordhavemercy that's wonderful!
>>
>>17820933

This is eerily similar to what happened with my ex, she had a wild girl party side before we started dating and I assumed she grew out of it, we dated for 3 years and then she suddenly starts going out a lot more, hit her body goals so I think the confidence and compliments played a big part in it. Ended up wanting to be single and take advantage of guys constantly wanting to bang her. Started wearing chokers and baseball caps, trying to become insta famous and all this other shit.

Deep down I feel like this isn't her, but she will realise that one day and it will be too late.
>>
>>17821962
I never needed to talk shit about any person I dated.
I never dated horrible human beings and every time I broke up with someone, it was on good terms.

Unless someone cheated on you, I cannot see why someone would stay with a person they dislike, or why someone would need to talk shit about someone they cared about.
>>
>>17822033
fuck me that sucks, how long were they crushin for
>>
>>17820933
Looks like she wasn't the one m8
>>
>>17822055
Same qualities of my ex too. One thing I couldn't get over was early on before becoming "official", she was easily influenced by a friend I never really held in high regard which inevitably led us to split for a few months. We talked and got back together, but it always ate away at me that it happened especially being privy to all of it via facebook pictures and posts. If I didnt see it, I think it would've been easier to deal with. Maybe I'm just a bitch that can't get over little things in the bigger picture of life
>>
>>17820217
How did he act cucky? Does your name start with an A?
>>
She harbored terrible thoughts about my family and would lie often about pretty much anything to save her face and to avoid confrontation.

I'm over her now, realizing how toxic it was for me to always bed over backwards to make her happy - especially given how high maintenance she was. Though those were the bads, the good moments were excellent and that relationship let me know a few things about myself.

>I have the ability to be loved
>I have the ability TO love
>there is no need to worry about the future so much
>"long distance" is only too far for me when its too far for me to go see every weekend reasonably. Since after having this one become long distance due to my military service, I would only see her in person every few months if that.
>>
Ruined everything with my recent ex. Got too clingy, possessive, would ask where she was and who was taking her there. Wore my heart on my sleeve all the time and couldn't contain my feelings when she did something I didn't like. We have mutual friends too so I kinda fucked my friendship with them.
>>
>lied constantly, taking advantage of my inability to read people
>any time I confronted him he would turn himself into the victim and cry (the only time he'd show emotion) so I'd feel guilty and stay
>was a complete dick to all of his family
>actually, was a complete dick to everyone
>took advantage of my anxieties and nurtured them so that I would stay with him
>took all of my money while pretending to look to for work
>unemployed but never did anything to help around the house

We got on great with conversation/politics/humour/interests, which is what hooked me in to the point where he slowly became worse and worse.
>>
>>17820277
>Love someone for 2 years
>They cheat a dozen times
>Lied about literally everything
OMG SO OFF PUTTING TO TALK ABOUT
>>
First ex
>dated for like 10 months
>was a cool dude, broke up because he was going to college out of state and I was still in high school
>still good friends

Second ex
>dated for 2~ years
>was really sweet and kind but had his priorities in other places
>wasn't good at keeping plans but tried hard when he did
>i broke up with him when I saw the relationship was really going nowhere and after multiple talks about how we could improve as a couple fell through

Third ex
>dated for 6 months
>I was absolutely head over heels with him
>he broke up with me due to not wanting to do distance anymore
>I really miss him but I know it's the best for him
>>
>>17820305
That shit annoys the fuck out of me.

My last two exs were the same fucking way. They would cancel plans with me if a fucking stranger asked them to do something instead.

It's obvious though why they do it. They knew I loved them and that I would forgive them. They didn't know the other person all that much but desperately want everyone to like them so they will take a shit on me knowing I'll be like "Just don't do it again ok? I love you" in order to get a new person to like them.
>>
>>17822916
My ex was part of my friends group too. I've pretty much written them off as I don't get the invite to group stuff anymore. One friend I still chat with and when I hear "oh ya we went out here with so and so" not gonna lie it bothers me a little but hey whatever
>>
>First ex
She was ok, in the end. I learned a lot from our relationship, even if not from her directly. Most importantly, that you can't pretend to be in love with somebody. I told her she'd marry the first person who asked. Like a year after we broke up, she did. Eventually, I realized that she didn't have a personality, that she was just a mashup of one-liners and rehearsed dialogue. I see her and her husband at parties sometimes, him and I didn't get along much at first, but we've tossed more than a few bottles back together since their wedding and we seem to be on good terms. I'm glad she's happy and found what she wanted.

>Second ex
A girl that my buddy introduced me to at a party and I became close, started fucking behind his back (we're all in our 20s but he still likes the idea of 'calling dibs'). She wanted to be exclusive after two months, and so I told him. Another month or so, she cheats on me at least once. I break up with her, but I decide I want to stay on good terms. She was a molested youth and an OK person otherwise, I'm not gonna make her feel too bad for wasting a couple months of my time. Then she starts fucking my friend behind MY back. So I'm mad at both of them, but I am talked down over a week or two, and lots of arm twisting later her and I are friends on facebook again (because that's a huge fucking deal I guess). Another short period of time later, I'm having a groovy after-party at my place with my dad and a few friends, including her. Everyone's chill, her and my dad are dancing which I thought was cute and all, but then she leans in and starts making out with him. I'll spare you the dramatics, but I promise you that my response was appropriate.

This was a long time ago, and as mad as I get, apparently I'm bad at grudges. She messages me once and a while. Sometimes I make fun of her, sometimes I talk to her, depending on how depressed I am.
>>
>>17823620

>Third ex
Four years after Girl 2, Girl 3 (who I had known, and crushed on already for some years) sparked up a conversation with me out of the blue. We settled on a drink date or something, which very quickly flourished into a frank conversation about dating expectations. It seemed like we were looking for similar things, and we got along well. I had a lot of fun with her, and I think she expected to spend more time with me than she did. I mean, she wanted to help me pick out my new bedding and start watching new TV shows together.

But like two weeks later she stopped responding to my texts for the whole weekend, and then sent me a bunch of "it's not you's, it's me"s. I found out she dumped me for some dude she met, or had been seeing the whole time, I'm not sure. I wanted to be mad at her, but I couldn't. I didn't even expect us to last more than a few months because I'm dysfunctional as fuck, but it caught me so off guard. I'm even pretty hesitant to call her an ex, I've had flings that have lasted twice as long before I even knew their last name.

I recently met another girl that I have very strong chemistry with and I like her a lot, but I can't trust my gut anymore and will probably just let it run its course without getting involved. Not that anyone cares about this shit, but I'm stoned and felt like griping. I'm glad that they're all something close to happy.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.