[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How tall do you like your girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4

As a 1.93 m (6'4") tall girl I was wondering if you guys feel intimidated by tall women and what your preferred heights are. Would you ever date a girl taller than you?
>>
I don't care about a womans height it's really not that important
>>
>>17820124
But have you ever been with a woman taller than you? Maybe you just don't know what it feels like.
>>
>>17820123
i dont give much of a fuck. if we were compatible and into each other id probably do it
>>
>>17820123

I think being 1.93 would give most shorter guys pause in terms of asking you out, since it would horribly underline them being a manlet.

With that said, if you are fit, it's hot. Also, consider modelling.
>>
>>17820146
Well, you guys here seem pretty open-minded. Whenever I'm outside I just get stared at, like I'm a monster, so that made me think.
>>
Take what you read here with a grain of salt, guys here aren't representative of irl. Guys here can be so desperate that anything goes.
>>
Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>17820148
Yeah, I thought so. Most men probably have some pride concerning height. And society doesn't really approve of the girl being taller, which is worse.

I'm not very fit, but I've been told I have nice body. Good proportions etc.

I can imagine that modelling agencies don't want like super tall women. Average tall, but the clothes have to fit. I can't buy most of my clothes in normal stores.
>>
File: 1462468155855.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462468155855.png
1MB, 960x720px
Anything above 5'7/170cm for a woman is she-male tier.

Short - feminine
Tall - lanky notits boy wannaby
>>
I am only 1.79 m and would prefer a girl of similar height, give or take 5cm since it looks the best (besides the logistics for sex and kissing can be annoying with a too big difference) but wouldn't be really opposed to dating someone much taller.

It's just one small aspect of looks and if the rest matters much more.
>>
>>17820157
>>17820159
True that. But I really don't know where else to ask. I wanted to get an idea at least.
>>
>>17820150
People stare at things that they aren't used to seeing. It's just a natural reaction. A 6'4" girl isn't something you see often.

You'd only be a few inches taller than me so I wouldn't have an issue with it. Weight is more of dealbreaker for me anyway. I'm shallow like that...

I think the tallest girl I've dated was about 5'9" and I liked that as opposed to the shorter ones. The shortest being probably about 5'5".
>>
>>17820168
Does it actually matter? There's nothing you can do about your height, why work up a complex about it? It's like guys asking about dick size: you have what you have, you're just working yourself up by asking these questions
>>
>>17820166
>6'0 manlet found
>>
>>17820168
Well, all that aside, if you're pretty I'm sure guys would date you.
>>
>>17820166
Well, not all tall women are skinny and lanky. I for myself am not in the least. If you saw me on a picture you wouldn't even notice my height.
But thank you for giving your opinion on this! I know people have different tastes in women.

>>17820167
Yeah, that makes sense. But then again, I don't understand really (I sort of do) why really tall guys always have tiny girlfriends. That's really impractical for kissing and other things.
>>
>>17820123
I've dated a women who was fatter and taller than me. My first reaction was "ugh..no".

Dunno about girls who are simply tall.

I prefer shorter girls, but being tall is certainly not a dealbreaker for having sex and it's totally irrelevant for a relationship. For relationships, there are so many other important qualities to consider. If i were to reject someone who fullfilled all my other standards, just for being tall, i would be a really stupid person.
>>
>>17820172
I understand that, but they always look king of... Disgusted. Or like they've seen something completely incomprehensible. I'd understand a stare, but not with that look on their faces..

So you do like tall girls? Or at least girls close to your height?

>>17820177
No, it doesn't really matter. I just wanted an opinion on this, because I never dated anyone/nobody ever asked me out (except on the internet).

>>17820180
I don't think I'm ugly, but still got never dated.
>>
>>17820182
>Yeah, that makes sense. But then again, I don't understand really (I sort of do) why really tall guys always have tiny girlfriends.
One of my woman friends (she is barely 1.60m) once bragged about dating a guy almost 2m high. Maybe it's more of a psychological thing.
>>
>>17820123
Who cares?
>>
I N G O L S T A D T
N
G
O
L
S
T
A
D
T
>>
>>17820203
I guess that makes sense. I was probably just being paranoid and overthinking things.

>>17820205
I kind of hate women like that.. stealing away the tall guys just because they're tall. And that while they're so tiny.
>>
I would say it could make being the "man" in the relationship a little harder and that's what most girls seem to prefer. I wouldn't mind it myself but I would be worried that the girl wouldn't like going out with a shorter guy. That and people would probably make comments.

In short, it wouldn't bother me personally but society and the girl's expectations could pose a problem.
>>
>>17820213
>I kind of hate women like that.. stealing away the tall guys just because they're tall. And that while they're so tiny.
Just in case you wanted to be more bitter, I'm 5'0" and most guys I attract are 6'0" and taller
>>
>>17820213
Is there many tall guys where you live? Honestly, you best bet is to find someone around your height and try your best to catch him. Most irl guys would be intimated by your height.
>>
>>17820204
I'd prefer them taller than shorter, yes. Close to my height or taller, doesn't really matter. They would just have to be thin or fit too. So yes, I like them tall and slender. I take good care of myself so I don't think it's too selfish that I think my partner should do the same. Plus it speaks volumes about the type of person you are as to how well you take care of your body, but that's a whole other thread.
>>
>>17820123
>Would you ever date a girl taller than you?

FUCK YOU

TALL GIRLS SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO ONLY DATE TALLER GUYS
>>
>>17820216
>and people would probably make comments.
Grow up son, let other people talk about what they want. It's your life.
>>
>>17820213
Personally, i dislike women who judge guys only on the any of the following properties:

>-How tall he is
>-The size of his wallet
>-The size of his penis
>-The size of his ego

It's really common though.
>>
>>17820223
By what else are you going to judge them though?
>>
I'm 1.87m (6'1") and prefer shorter girls. With a girl who is 5'4" atm and she's cute as a button. But I generally like smaller petite women anyway.
>>
>>17820229
If you can't figure that out you probably have dificulties understanding other people, which means you are socially challenged.
>>
>>17820216
Yeah, that's what society taught us. But I guess it's sort of in us - the man has to be able to protect his girl and so on.

>>17820218
Nah, it's okay. It's not your fault. I understand why men like cute, short women.

>>17820219
Sort of, but not that many. And I'm not that desperate really. I don't need someone right now and not simply based on height.

>>17820220
I understand. I guess it's fair to expect that of your partner.
>>
I haven't been laid in 4 yrs. I'll date anyone.
>>
>>17820239
That's why she should take the answers ITT with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17820221
But all the taler guys go for the really tiny girls!

>>17820222
It can be really depressing though. Just saying.

>>17820223
I don't judge anyone about any of that. I'd date someone shorter than me. I was just wondering about what guys have to say about this

>>17820233
Ah, okay! To each their own! But I have to say, I think small amd petite girls are really cute and nice to look at. So, I agree.
>>
>>17820250
>It can be really depressing though.
You can't control what other people think, they are free in their minds to imagine whatever; everyone judges everyone all the time. Trying to avoid this, or trying to prevent people from thinking X or Y, is vanity.
>>
>>17820258
I know, I know. I learned to live with it too. I guess you do when you are kind of "abnormal". But when you've always been the average all your life and suddenly everyone starts to stare at you and talk about you, it can be kind of startling.
>>
>>17820223
>women who judge guys only on the any of the following properties
These are the very small minority. Besides, these things are relevant.

>-The size of his wallet
Assuming it's not his daddies money, this tends to tell a lot about his skills and goals.

>-How tall he is
>-The size of his penis
Yeah, because guys don't care about looks!

>-The size of his ego
If it's too small or too large, the dude got mental issues. Not all people can deal with it.
>>
>>17820123
I really like tall girls, but I'm a pathetic beta and a 26 year old kisless handheldless virgin, so I'm hardly relevant as your target crowd.
>>
>>17820283
Honestly, I really don't mind. I don't need an "alpha" and I like shy guys.
>>
>>17820286
Well, there you go then. At least one person is not intimidated and actually likes tall girls.

Also the question is a bit pointless too. There's not much you can do if no one likes tall girls. All we can do is proving that some do which is expected in a world filled with 7 billion people.
>>
I met a 193 cm tall girl a few days ago. I'm pretty sure she likes me. So if you're her pls don't be a 4chains shitposter.
I'm 195 tho, so its not a issue, still kinda weired I've never dater a girl that tall. I'm a little clueless as to what sex will be like. Will i finally be able to do it standing up without spreading my legs so much that my ass gets used as ventilation.

Not really a turnoff I'd date taller if I had a chance.
>>
>tfw 5'2
fuck you op you can be a model or something also you can eat everything what you want without getting fat and stuff like that

everyone likes tall girl so you will find one asap.
>>
As a 5'9 manlet I would not approach you, that's for sure.

If destiny were to pair me with a qt tall girl I wouldn't be picky though, height is not important if neither party cares.
>>
>>17820123
I like tall chicks. My wife and I are both six even and I like it. Makes us equals in height as well as in other ways.

Anyone who wants a short girl wants a doormat. Tall chicks are hot.
>>
>>17820294
Yeah, it is a bit pointpess indeed.. But I just felt the need to know.

>>17820307
I'm not her, don't worry, ha.

>>17820317
Being short has a lot more advantages than being tall!
Also, being tall has nothing to do with metabolism. As a kid I could eat a lot, yes, but not anymore, sadly.
Height adds to joint and back problems a lot and all of that. So be glad that you're short!

>>17820328
Understandable!

>>17820336
Thanks! That's good to hear. I like your concept.
>>
>>17820123
I mean as an average height male I probably wouldn't because it would feel emasculating.

That being said I would never approach because chances are you wouldn't even be interested in me so why bother.
>>
>>17820123

Hey OP

I'm 6'2 and my girl is 6ft. I absolutely love taller girls. When she wears heels, she's taller than me by a few inches and it gets my cock real hard cause she looooooks sooooo goooood <3
>>
>>17820123
I'm 6'2" and I have always wanted a 6'4"-6'6" gf. I personally would be fine with it as long as she doesn't emasculate me.
>>
>>17820229
the size of his heart
>>
5'7 manlet here. desu I doubt I'd have the confidence to approach you but if I thought I had a chance and we were compatible height wouldn't be a problem. Also even though it's not that big of a deal I'd rather my kids not be short like me.
>>
>>17820123
>intimidated
No, but short girls are cute.
>>
>>17820123
As a 193cm guy I tower over virtually everyone around me, it's a rare sight to see someone taller than me in my day to day and I'm out and about everywhere. The catch is my dick is below average and your height makes me insecure that I wouldn't be enough because your pussy must be spacious and deep due to your frame , can you confirm otherwise ?

Your biggest problem is making men feel insecure and emasculated, you should date the mountain and become his cute little kitten
>>
>>17820150
If i saw you id stare at you too but its just out of curiosity and amazement. I dont see tall ppl often. Even if you were a guy id still look at you. Doesnt mean ppl think your a monster.
>>
6'7 here, I'd ask you out.
>>
I'm a 6'0" guy and dating a taller woman would make feel intimidated. I like feeling like the man in the relationship and being shorter would be hindrance to that.

5'6" - 5'9" is the height range in women I'm most attracted to.
>>
>>17820123
Yes but I'd be much less likely to approach you as I would assume you only date men your height or higher.
>>
>>17820123
Considering I'm 1.6m (5'3"), most girls are tall to me. It doesn't really make that much of a difference to me if they're normal tall or actually tall.

But I'm sure my height would make a difference to them.
>>
>>17820123
Most men prefer their women to be taller as most women prefer the man to be taller. That'll obviously make things more difficult for you in general.

But a lot of men do like tall chicks. I'm one of them and I know many others.

Just need to find people who have a preference for your body type, same as any other relationship.
>>
I'm 201 and I prefer taller women(5'10"+)
>>
>>17821057
This

The majority of women are very shallow about height. I would love an amazon goddess, no fucks given about the social stigma. The best part would be having kids and ditching the old genetic height chart.
>>
>>17820123
I think tallness in women is beautiful. Being with a taller woman would only make me uncomfortable if I was worried she didn't like being taller than me. Personally, I don't mind it.
>>
>>17820123
The question isn't what men think about your height. The question is what you think about men's height.

t. 5'11" manlet.
>>
>>17820390
Well, you never know if someone is interested!

>>17820409
How does a girl emasculate someone? Saying that you're cute? Or more than that?

>>17820535
True that.

>>17820578
Cannot confirm. My vagina isn't big and "spacious". So, I don't think it necessarily has something to do with height.

Doesn't he have a wife or something? Ha.

>>17821057
I know what you mean. But not all women are that shallow... Well, most are, so you got a point.

>>17821179
Well, yeah, or I just find someone who likes me as I am, ha.

>>17821208
Good to know there are people like you out there!

>>17821343
I really don't mind, as long as he's not like.. super short. But if I really loved someone I wouldn't even care about that.
>>
>>17820123

I'm intimidated by taller girls in the sense that I feel if I go talk to them they'll blow me off, cause from experience what I've heard and seen, is that they prefer taller guys as well.

Another funny thing that I've seen though is girls who are like 4'11" refusing to date guys who aren't at least 6 feet tall.
>>
>>17820123
I would be happy as long as she was okay with it. I'm a short man (5'7", not totally manlet tier but still below average), so I am unused to tall girls sparing me more than a glance, but if a girl notably taller than me was interested I'd have the same standards as for a girl shorter than me, and I wouldn't be all too insecure about it either.
>>
>>17820328
>As a 5'9 manlet I would not approach you, that's for sure.
I feel you mean. Being 174cm high is suffering

>If destiny were to pair me with a qt tall girl I wouldn't be picky though, height is not important if neither party cares.
My ego would suffer though. Hell, I have a 158cm wife, but while my height is okay with her, she sometimes mentions how much she dislikes short guys (Below 170) and it would have been great if I was over 180cm. Well, it's not great for my Napoleon complex.

At one point, I'm sure a short guy would feel humiliated. It's not even an ego problem, you just feel inferior and people won't miss a chance to smirk or make a jab at you. It's doomed to fail.
>>
>>17820123
1,70 here, love tall girls, they look cute to me. I also don't care about being "emasculated" or have similar beta fears. Try talking to guys, I think many are intimidated and think they don't have a chance because they don't know better. They're all caught in the "a woman needs a taller masculine man or she will cuck the manlet :^)" meme.
>>
>>17820123
i like tall girls but im only 6'2 so they dont like me
>>
>>17820123
>1.93
YES

Yes I'd totally date a girl taller than me. In fact I'd prefer it, I've always had this kinda-sorta fantasy where I'm the smaller one, and it never works because I'm taller than most girls. So having someone significantly taller than me (1.79~80 here) would make me melt.
>>
>>17820123
I'm only 6'1 but anything over 5'10 is just too much for a women soz + it makes my dick seem bigger if they are smaller

You need to move to Iceland and marry one of those 6'8 giant powerlifters
>>
I did have a girlfriend once that was only three inches taller than me. I'm 5'5'' and she was 5'8'' so it wasn't much of an issue. A woman that is over six feet will get looks. Doubt such a tall woman will date a manlet like me and I have asked a few.
>>
>>17820123
I'm 6'2" and prefer girls under 5'2"

But I think I would also enjoy making giant babies with a woman as tall as I am

We could take over the world
>>
>>17820123
to be honest as a 190 cm guy who used to model, face and body type matter to me but not height. Maybe the same goes for girls when they look at guys. I don't believe anyone would date a 6'4 hambeast.
>>
File: jerry.png (785KB, 948x531px) Image search: [Google]
jerry.png
785KB, 948x531px
y-yes i like girls
>>
I'm 5'8 and gay.

I find women around 5'5-5'8 to objectively look the best.

Anything above 5'10 honestly looks disproportionate.
>>
>>17821570
A man's masculinity is actually super fragile. The ways that it can be damaged vary, but it almost always revolves around their personal insecurities. Men are pretty insecure about their height, weight, athletic prowess, intelligence, penis size, how much money they make, and just about anything that you can compare them to other men by. This is actually pretty good advice for dating in general, because people don't often like those who make them feel worthless or bad about themselves.
>>
>>17820123
Yeah, I would and have. I'm 5'11, so most girls aren't, but I've dated a few 6+. I feel bad for those girls, cuz most guys are too insecure to date them
>>
I'm 1.88m and I've been on dates with girls like 1.5m. I had a thing for petites but it's too unconfortable. So i guess the same would be true the other way around

I'm not confortable next to girls that are too tall, like 1.85 would really startle me at first, but it's more likely because it's so uncommon and would take some getting used to.

1.94 is just 6cm more than I am, so I think I'd be ok with that depending on how your frame is (no large shoulders for instance), but it would be nice being able to suck tits while fucking without having to hunch for a change
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.