[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with me. I have a lot of friends, males

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1479852215037.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479852215037.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
What the fuck is wrong with me.
I have a lot of friends, males and females, I hang out with them very often, sometimes I even squabble with them because I go with someone else instead of them. Everyone likes me wherever I go, you could say I'm "that guy" but from a very positive point of view. I don't have any problem with girls, I can easily talk with them and I can have close contacts without all that anxiety shit. This premise is needed to know that I'm not one of those depressed guys that this web site is full of. I'm absolutely happy with my social life state and I couldn't ask for more. So my question is: why I don't have a girlfriend? I mean, a lot of girls seem to like me, sometimes they USE me to talk about a boy that they like, for instance, or something like that, I'm aware of that. But that's ok because when they start doing that, I do the same. So in general they look for me, they want to talk to me and they get upset when I don't talk to them for a lot of time. Many girls have told me that they like me because I'm funny, extrovert, I say what I want to say and all this stuff. So, what's the problem here? Why can't I make the next step? Feel free to ask questions if you need to.
>>
When was the last time you asked a girl out? On a date?
>>
>>17819735
Well that's a very good question. The last time was this summer and she said no. The fact is that apparently girls like me very much but not in "that" way, and I don't understand why. I'm not handsome but I'm not ugly neither, also the character should help with the physical factor.
>>
>>17819763
>I asked a girl out once six months ago, how come I'm single?
The odds of you meeting a life partner asking one girl out every six months are pretty low, anon.
>>
>>17819769
Well what should I do? Should I ask every girl that I meet out or something like that?
>>
>>17819731
It's really a numbers game anon. Play the field. Lower your standards. Everytime you get rejected your one step closer to getting what you want.
>>
>>17819777
Yea do it. The worst that happens like I said is that your one step closer to finding what you want
>>
>>17819783
I think that I'll try that out. In the end I think that I was just unlucky. Thanks
>>
>>17819777
That whole thing that you're friends with a girl for a long time and you fall for each other and date is bullshit. You're a man looking for a relationship trying to meet a girl who is also looking for a relationship. That doesn't mean you can't have women friends, it means that you identify who you might want to date in contemplation of a relationship, or you identify a friend, but you don't identify the same person as both, at least as an adult. This also means that you're asking a woman out way more often under less intimate standards than you would if they're your friends, and you ask different women out frequently.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.