[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No motivation to study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: office-space-copier.jpg (24KB, 420x281px) Image search: [Google]
office-space-copier.jpg
24KB, 420x281px
I'm a freshman in university. Studying something I have learned that I absolutely hate - Systemadministrator.

I have good grades so far but I'm unsure if I want to work with this in the future. I'm a former military so I find it hard to adapt to the sedentary lifestyle, eating bad food and snacks. I find no time to work out either so even that makes me feel ill. I really want to go back to the military but I feel like I let my parents down as they know that I can get this degree and they know what's out there for me.

Has anyone here studied Network and Systemadministration before? If so I really need motivation to continue with this.
>>
>>17819527
what was your initial motivation for choosing this field? put a bit more effort into finding some time to work out - it's not as if you're studying every waking hour.
>>
>>17819581
Well, IT has always fascinated me. I'm good with IT and have good understanding for it. My father work with IT so he encouraged me into the field and I kind of grew into it but now I don't have the same feeling towards it.

The problem is that there's much to do outside the lectures, we do laborations with different operating systems. We're expected to do these laborations outside normal times like on late evenings and nights.
>>
>>17819527
Meditation. Exercise.
They seem to solve everything these days.
>>
>>17819644
I try to meditate in my own way. Telling myself that I have to get this degree but I always fall back to the same thoughts
>>
>>17819650
Heard that you are supposed to just observe your breathing for the "mindfulness" approach.
After some time, you'll be able to observe your emotions more objectively or something.
>>
>>17819661
Maybe I'll try this, although I'm not that much of a meditation guy.
>>
>>17819680
Just watch the introductory talks on youtube.
Takes time until you feel some effect though.
>>
Jerk off
>>
Op, are you long gone? This might be a necrobump.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.