[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medical Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0747.jpg (72KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
72KB, 1024x1024px
Alright medfags, I need to know what you think is going on.

I had to take my gf to the hospital last night.

Symptoms:
> severe headache
> severe stomach pain

Here's some background information that might be important
> this has apparently been a reoccurring problem for the last month or two
> she's on her period now
> she has history with anorexia
> she has a history of depression and she has had 3 suicide attempts
> she probably has a history of anxiety attacks and she said this might be a REALLY bad one or something

Opinions?
>>
this issue is probably transient and triggered by the anxiety

not a medfag just saying

if it isn't just some transient stress thing, it's probably not cancer. go to a fucking physician if you want diagnosis and treatment.
>>
>>17819480
I brought her to emergency care so they're trying to figure out what it is right now. They sent her to a room immediately (which she said it probably means it's something bad, but idk if that's reliable info)
>>
>>17819488
they probably sent her to a room because of her level of suffering, not because her condition is fatal or something. she probably needs a psychiatrist, although many of those suck.
>>
>>17819488
>>17819495
some of the first stuff that comes to mind would be migraines and stomach ulcers from the stress, but in all likelihood it is just her nerves going nuts from a mental disorder.

medicine is pretty remarkable. they can fix whatever she has.
>>
>>17819495
She was really suffering so that makes sense. I didn't think her condition was fatal or anything, but I'm still worried.
>>17819500
Hopefully it's something benign.

To be completely honest, I thought she was just having really bad cramps from her period at first and I kinda dismissed that she wanted to go to the hospital. I thought that she'd get better if she just layed down or something. I didn't know about all the underlying stuff before all this.
>>
>>17819517
I've had really bad anxiety before and had my nerves fall apart, depersonalization set in and everything. Concerning things would be not digesting food, having heart problems...What's most concerning here is that she attempted suicide three times, honestly.
>>
>>17819524
I know my friend who had an issue with anorexia permanently fucked up her heart and stomach. I think that she attempted suicide a long time ago back when she was like 14. She's 20 now
>>
A better question would be: Why are you still with this basketcase??
>>
>>17820473
I think all girls are a little crazy
> beautiful
> intelligent
> sane
Pick 2

But seriously, I fell for her hard. I'm infatuated with her personality and her body. Besides, nobody is perfect, and I've had friends deal with anorexia, depression, and suicide before and it's not the end of the world. I care about her and I'll help her through all this.
>>
Sounds like someone needs therapy. You need to put it in a way that makes it seem normal to get help and talk to a psych. It honestly is very normal and can really help her out. If she doesn't want to take meds then that is understandable and there are plenty of doctors that understand this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.