[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Militaryfag here, I need advice for a situation between my girlfriend and me. I'm a Marine in Japan and she's a freshman in college. We've been together for over 3 years and she's changed so much in college that at one point in time I thought she no longer wanted to be with me, so I ended it. We got back together within a week, neither of us had any doubts about it, but there was this guy who was her "friend" who was there for the rebound, and has had the biggest crush on her since she got there, and they kissed within a day after we broke up. They're still best friends, but she panics and has anxiety attacks when I get upset that they hang out. Literally all of her friends and family hate me b/c I'm the douchbag who dumped her and they all want her to get together with this other guy. She says she only wants me but she won't stop defending him or stop hanging out with him. It's tearing us apart. What do?
>>
File: 1476405577697.jpg (75KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1476405577697.jpg
75KB, 500x667px
She wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Leave her, for good this time.

This is a low quality woman and you can do better.
>>
>>17819441
That guy is valuable to her, in one way or another, whether you like it or not. You need to trust her not to cheat on you, or break up.
>>
>>17819441
Is she Japanese?
>>
>>17819458
No. This is back in the states.
>>
>>17819459
She's in a long distance relationship with a soldier stationed on the other side of the world. How dare you keep her on this kind of leash? She's a young girl who can't date or have fun because she's got a boyfriend, and who can't go out with her boyfriend or bring him to Sunday dinner because he's not there. Why are you doing this? Who do you think you are?
>>
>>17819468
I mean yeah, part of me agrees with you, the last thing I want to do is control her and make her life miserable, and I always encourage her to go out and do stuff and be happy, but how is it fair that she gets to go off and have basically a backup boyfriend and my feelings don't even matter? Like you don't see me talking to any other girls or going to strip clubs and getting "massages" like other Marines do. I have her and that's all i need. I just wish it was the same for her.
>>
>>17819441
>she won't stop defending him or stop hanging out with him
She has chosen him over you but you won't accept reality. This guy is her bf and you her pen pal who has no vote and if you want to continue to call her your gf have to accept she is with another guy. This either ends here or she get pregnant by him or sends you that dear John letter or you show up and she's staying with him. It was over before you began feeling like she didn't want to be with you because she has already moved on.
>>
>>17819523
>she needs a boyfriend who is there for her every day who can take her out and go out with her friends and be social and be flirty and hold hands and cuddle and fuck
>I don't understand why someone would need this!

t. /r9k/
>>
File: MARINE-CORPS-DRILL-INSTRUCTOR.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
MARINE-CORPS-DRILL-INSTRUCTOR.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
>>17819448
>This is a low quality woman and you can do better
So this guy dumps her and tries to control her friends from halfway across the world, and it's her fault?

>>17819523
> how is it fair
You think life is fair, princess?

> my feelings
> feelings
Feelings? FEELINGS? Fucking Jesus Christ and an M40 A3 bolt action! We have a fucking Marine whining about feelings! This is what happens when you let faggots in the military! Thanks Obama.

Drop and give me 20 one-handed, Marine. Right FUCKING now! Then suck it up. Either trust her or dump her. Make your choice. NOW.
>>
>>17819741
lol
>>
>welfare queen whining about feelings
top kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.