[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got back with ex wrongly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: addiction-to-disasters.jpg (45KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
addiction-to-disasters.jpg
45KB, 1500x1000px
Hello. This was posted before in a thread, but i'm making my own in hopes of better/more advices.

I got back with my ex. The only revelevant girl i've had. The only one i've loved, and cried for, and was loved by, for some time. However, she had lots of red flags, lots of flaws, and at the end of the relationship, she completely and utterly treated me like shit. I lost everything in an accident one week after. I called her because she was literally the last person alive that i've loved, from the house of a relative, in search of comfort. She just said ''Sorry for what happened, but it's not my problem.'' and hung up.

2 years after i've risen from the mud, beginning to rebuild myself, she comes back apologiing, promising changes, and wants to get back. Why did i accept? Don't know for sure. Maybe i wanted to feel like loving someone/something again. I've rejected many girls because i've been unable to connect with them. So i got back to my ex. I know, i feel ridiculous, pathetic and worth of any insults by just reading what i'm typing, but that's how it is. She still lives with her parents that hate me, she's yet to tell them, and i'm making this thread because maybe i can prevent further suffering for myself.

I don't love her at the moment. I don't feel anything, while she absolutely adores me, and is extremely happy by just being by my side. I was thinking that maybe i could re-develop love within time, that maybe i could turn this mistake into something good. But i don't know.

All i feel is hate towards how dumb i was and am. Clueless. Why the fuck did i disregard everything she's ever done and just accepted her? I keep asking myself that. I fear nothing, people see me as an example, a last bastion of ''Good Man'', in a world of ''boys'', and yet i've made this ridiculous mistake. Tell me what to do, /adv/. Or at least, put in words what i already know what to do.
>>
Fuck her in the ass with no lube then leave and block her from your life
>>
>>17819543
I told you what to do fgt. You know what to do, the right thing to do. You just want affirmation. Cut the trash out of your life and stop feeling sorry for yourself. And trust me this is coming from a guy who went through the same shit for 3 years, I was sick of it. Do what you gotta do.
>>
>>17819555
Should i give her some days? It's literally been a week, i don't know.
>>
>>17819419
>Tell me what to do, /adv/.

Tell her about the trust issues you still feel to this day. She is impressed by your perseverance, and needs you to evaluate the relationship.
>>
>>17819569
This doesn't seem to be something right to do. Impressed by what? The whole thing is impressive because of my retardness, not because i did something good/courageous.
>>
Another bump.
>>
You gotta drop that girl dude. I recently got out of a relationship with a girl I was trying to love desperately for the same reasons you listed earlier but simply couldn't because we were too different and she had so many serious flaws, including but not limited to her hopeless lack of an intellect. Regardless, you're gonna want to love her, but you're not gonna be able to shake the idea that she's only with you again because she no longer doubts her prospects with you in the future, be they monetary prospects or otherwise. My perspective now is that I should just be single until I can find a girl I can actually feel a genuine connection with/love for. I would suggest that you consider a similar perspective and save yourself the regret that I deal with when I think about how I got back with my ex. Cheers mate.
>>
fill her with cum then dump that scum
>>
>>17819841
Holy shit. It's almost the same situation indeed.
>lack of intellect

My ex/now-gf is fucking dumb. I'll follow your advice , mate. Cheers and thank you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.