[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going back to Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: asakusa-1.jpg (88KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
asakusa-1.jpg
88KB, 800x467px
I need to go back guys.
The two years I was stationed there were the best part of my life thus far, and I need to go back. life in America is killing me, it's drains my soul and decay my physical well-being.

Now I have two very specific requests of you /adv/.
I applied to Temple University Japan last semester, but due to my carelessness in high school they denied me, saying I need a better GPA, and can apply again only after I have taken 15 college credits.
So the first question is, what is the cheapest, easiest, online college that I can knock out 15 credits?(has to be online because my job now has me traveling up and down the west coast)

And the second, I picked up a bit of japanese living there, and even more when I took a class while I was in Japan, but since I came back, I havent been able to advance. I don't have the kind of focus to study things without a structured guideline/lessons to follow.
Rosetta is far too expensive and covers barely more than the basics from what I've heard.
I am willling to drop a sum of money on online lessons or software, no more than $200, but where should I look?
>>
I don't understand what you really want to do in Japan? Do you even want to study there? Or do you want to just have an extended vacation? Because there are easier way to get a visa.
>>
>>17819345
The long term goal is to live there. Temple is a way to get in, making the transition easier.
>>
>>17819361
>falling for the "living in japan" meme
what is this? 2006?? LMAO

Good luck, I can't help you with that. Try the Japan general thread on /trv/.
>>
>>17819382
It may be a meme for someone who has never experienced it, but I already lived it. Two years. I know what I want.
And the first question has nothing to do with japan. Looking for cheap online school.
>>
>>17819324
The first I can't help you with much, I would look for local community college and try to apply for online courses, I think the point of online is you don't have to be there. The second is easy, forcing yourself to speak and constantly use Japanese will help, check online for Japanese skype forums and people practice with each other all the time. You may be able to find a actual Japanese person to chat with you, as they want t stay Sharp on their english. Also yo could mosey on over to /jp/ I'm sure they would be of much more help than /adv/
>>
File: 1450480922348.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1450480922348.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
>>17819324
I'm just you. I used to live and work in Japan for a year and I feel exact same. I'm sick of my home country (Germany). But I have the problem that I don't want to leave my family behind to move there.

I don't know about your university question but why don't you just finish it in the US and then try to find a job over there? Just don't be an English teacher.
>>
>>17819324
Where is your state residence at? Whatever that is, just look for some colleges in the state that offer online classes and go to one of them. I live in Kentucky and I'd probably say Murray State is the best for this option because they offer online classes AND they have some of the cheapest credit hours excluding community college.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.