[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
Do women really have large amounts of dudes trying to crawl yo their ass all the time? Figuratively speaking of course. I am just one dude but I can't pursue women because I am overwhelmed by the fact that they have so many dudes after them. Surely one of those dudes are superior to me.

Women, do you really have like folders full of dudes chasing you that you could accept at any moment. Or beta orbiters in your phone that you can accept at any moment.

How the FUCK can I compete. My views may be skewed because of OkCupid. I went to message a nice average woman, funny, not fat, smart. I go to message and her inbox is full... WHAT?! Same thing happened again with other women's accounts.

Like how can I compete? This shit is soul crushing when you think about the shear volume of dudes chasing these women.
>>
>>17819221
Listen anon we do have a ton of guys after us at all times, I'm not gonna lie to you. But we know most of them are players so my advice to you is be honest, be caring, be strong in mind and character and finally, have self-respect. You will find a woman. Trust me on this. Good luck.
>>
>>17819221
I know you're expecting a woman's answer but are you seriously only finding that out now?
That's a huge part of why men and women act so differently.
They've got very different lives with different stuggles and advantages.
>>
>>17819221
>My views may be skewed because of OkCupid
they are because this is open to so many people in the real world its not dozens. I've always had men hit on me and that makes me weary but real guys, no more than 4 or 5 at a time I seriously consider
>>
Yes most do. Niggers are always hitting on my crush at work. She's a fat white girl with a big but. She just brushes it off and complains that it's never the cute young guys.
>>
It's just discouraging because I honestly feel I have no chance because sheer volume of other dudes competing kind of drowns me out.
>>
>>17819290
Then be competitive :)
>>
OP, you've got to realize a couple of things - most importantly, that while women have a TON of "suitors," most of those guys are just like "hey I want to fuck you." So in the sense that women can get laid easier? You're right.

But that's not what makes a relationship or compatibility, and (most) women aren't just tallying off a checklist of who has the best traits until they make a decision. These things are based off of chemistry and a bunch of other unseen factors. People come in all shapes and sizes and everyone's tastes are different, so it's pointless to get discouraged just because there's a bunch of other people interested.

Second, yeah, don't let online dating dictate to you what the real world is actually like. I'm friends with a girl that is frankly no prize catch - single mom, unemployed, kinda chubby, spends her spare money going to raves and high on shit, and she still gets a ton of messages that she's shown me - all messages saying "hey," or "can I worship your feet," or "you're a fucking cunt for not replying to me," or some variant of the same shitty message. And it's normally from fat old dudes, guys with no profile filled out, or other sad sacks. That's why women just give up weeding through that shit and just let their inboxes get full and never log in again.

If you approach women in life with a confident, non-sleazy demeanor, you'll get a girl pretty easily. The key is now finding the right one.
>>
>>17819329
I understand. I am held back by feeling creepy though. I gotta work on that.

I honestly feels like the creepiest thing to do to women. Approaching the or showing them that you like them. Of course it's in my head.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.