[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be concerned if my girlfriends best friend is a guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1437.png (224KB, 282x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1437.png
224KB, 282x480px
Should I be concerned if my girlfriends best friend is a guy?

They dont have any sexual history that im aware of and he lives in a different city but is in town during the breaks and they hang out. She talks to him probably every day too. On one hand I dont like the idea of me sharing her emotionally with other men (most of her other friends are guys too). On the other hand I know im a pretty jealous dude and I probably need more female friends.

Your thoughts?
>>
U gettin cuckd op
>>
I am that best friend to a girl at school. Not only that but we live in the same town and we hang out a bunch. There's nothing between us, at all. We just have great conversations and so I love talking to her. Also she's the one I go to when I need advice on other girls and relationships. I wouldn't worry about it unless there is another sign.
>>
>>17818575
depends
if she's the one doing all the talking
he's probably friendzoned
if it's the other way around
anyway nothing turns a girl off more than an insecure man
frankly I wouldn't give shit if my girl talked to other men because I trust she's getting the best relationship with me
now she could fuck a guy behind my back
but there's nothing I can do about that so why worry
>>
>>17818584
So youre saying youre gay
>>
>>17818585
Well i dont know, i dont read her texts

I doubt theyd ever fuck as I met the guyand he didnt seem interested. But the thing is, they met on tinder of all places
>>
>>17818589
LOL
>>
>>17818589
you realize how this story is starting to look from the outside, right op?
>>
>>17818586
hah yeah pretty much. But really I became friends when she was with her ex. Now we're both in relationships and still talk a bunch. We dont text at all though really, and meeting through tinder is a definite flag
>>
>>17818575

Stay cautious, but don't be controlling

Has she mentioned what they talk about?
>>
>>17818589

>didnt seem interested
>tinder
>lol
>>
>>17818589
good
reading her texts will bring more paranoia

to tell you the truth I'm not sure what to think about this guy OP
he may very well just want a female friend

you can't control whom your gf hangs out with
so let it go and give her the benefit of the doubt
it really comes down to her disposition if she decides to do something
nothing you can do about it so stop stressing it
and make some female friends yourself
>>
You can do nothing about any of this. She or her friend will eventually develop some kind of attraction and then cuck you. It's just a matter of time.

If you act to prevent this you will look paranoid, but know that eventually ot will happen.
>>
>>17818615
The Cuck's dilemma
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.