[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonsil stones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tonsil-stones-diagram.jpg (36KB, 407x347px) Image search: [Google]
tonsil-stones-diagram.jpg
36KB, 407x347px
All of a sudden I'm getting tonsil stones again, I haven't had them in years. They're fucking disgusting, how do you prevent them?
>>
I had my tonsils removed a year ago, primarily to not have to deal with those nasty shits. It obviously works, so if you don't feel you need your tonsils and you have a week to spare recuperating after surgery, why not do it?
>>
I get them occasionally, but I like smelling them for some reason.
>>
Always had them, and no amount of rinsing with mouth wash has ever stopped them.
>>17818561
Is this something you can just request?
>>
Do they fall off? Cause I've hacked up some mysterious little white things that smell rank when you squish them. They kinda look like solid white boogers maybe?
>>
>>17820743
Those are tonsil stones. They are rotten bits of food that get caught in the cavities of your throat.
>>
>>17820749
Weird I never knew that. It's only happened to me a handful of times, they are smelly tho.

I guess go tell your doctor that it's persistent and becoming a problem. Maybe he'll approve you for surgery
>>
>>17818561
>unnecessary surgery
>>
>>17821124
You could consider it cosmetic. Some people get a nosejob because they don't like the look of their nose. Some people might want their tonsils out so their breath doesn't stink and the stones stop irritating their throat.
>>
I have a white spot on one tonsil that I thought was a stone, but if I touched the white are it just bled. Like it was underneath the tonsil. Then it popped out. Now I'm getting it again. Howtf do I remove it????
>>
>>17818554

>prevent

There is no way to prevent them, short of having your tonsils removed.

The geography of each person's tonsils are different, and that geography changes year by year, month by month, and, if you're sick, day by day.

Some people have tonsils which are prone to having tons and tons of huge tonsil stones, and they're coughing them up every day. Be grateful you're not them. Other people will go their whole life and have them so rarely they might never notice it enough to remember it. Be envious you're not them.

If you want to lose a half hour of your life, go to YouTube and look up tonsil stone removal videos. Because goddamn, some people's mouths are disgusting, yet seeing so many removed at once is oddly satisfying in an OCD way.,
>>
>>17818554
Fuck you, I just had to compulsively check for any because of this thread.

Something like pic related helps though. Directs the water into the nooks and crannies, flushing them out.
>>
File: 760-0300_2.jpg (35KB, 396x432px) Image search: [Google]
760-0300_2.jpg
35KB, 396x432px
>>17821302
And of course I forget the pic.
>>
>>17818554
I think I had those when I was little. I just shoved my finger in there and removed them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.