[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of a job should you look for when you're too stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1454.jpg (558KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1454.jpg
558KB, 1080x1920px
What kind of a job should you look for when you're too stupid for higher education, no use for physical work, and the only skills you have are speaking english and being mediocre at drawing?

My mental health can't handle poverty, sex work or unemployment so if I can't figure out something soon, I'm killing myself.
>>
transportation? Being a bus driver isn't too physical and doesn't require high intelligence.
>>
>>17818573
Does it pay you money?
>>
>>17818621
if $15 an hour plus benefits doesnt sound good to you then idk what will

there's always goodwill, being one of those costco dudes or getting better at your art and selling it, working from home...but I doubt you'll make it
>>
>>17818628
I'm not from one of those countries where you can just hustle for a living.

Most of the bus drivers here are imported straight from Africa. I'm not picky for employment, but I'm not sure they'll hire a native to do an immigrant's job, especially since I don't have a bus lisence.
>>
>>17818647
What country
>>
>>17818658
Finland. Promised land of bureaucracy that goes nowhere.

I could blind myself, of course, but the disability pension is only like 20 euros per month, and you can't even buy a week's groceries with that, not to speak of rent.
>>
>>17818663
Get into an office job
Any office
Start getting people coffee if you gotta
Clericalwork or some shit
>>
>>17818670
I think there's a school for that, too.

Man, America sounds straight-up medieval with your whole thing of not having papers and certificates for everything.

Don't you need some kind of qualifications for it?
>>
File: bigger_bait.jpg (31KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bigger_bait.jpg
31KB, 1000x1000px
>>17818647
>Most of the bus drivers here are imported straight from Africa. I'm not picky for employment, but I'm not sure they'll hire a native to do an immigrant's job, especially since I don't have a bus lisence.

Get some charcoal and paint yourself black before applying, you'll fit right in.
Alternatively, get a bus drivers license.
>>
>>17818680
I'm not saying I'm not going to have to.

Americans have this thing where they take any comment as a disagreement, it seems. I know I'll have to go to the employment office begging on my knees, trying to convince the bitch behind the counter that I really need to move to the capital.

I don't get how they get them so mean. It's like they breed bus drivers with wolf bitches straight from Siberia.
>>
>>17818676
Idk man I'm not from Finland

It's just typing shit into a computer and following orders
>>
>>17818696
I guess I'll go to the unemployment office and beg.

"There are no gays in Riihimäki" might not be a worthwhile argument for them, but it's better to try than to take the plunge and end up in poverty alone in a big city.
>>
>>17818549
>Go to China/Japan
>Live in small town
>Teach English
>Everyone treats you like a celebrity because you are white
>People can be fake as fuck though

Overall, worth it for someone in your situation. If/when you return home, you will have a great series of life experiences to talk about
>>
>>17818728
God you're pathetic
>>
>>17818750
I don't have the citizenship of an english-speaking country, though. Isn't that required?
>>
>>17818782
Not at all. If your English is good (or even if it isn't) they will hire you to teach English if you are Caucasian.

Chinese/Japanese TV/low-budget movies will employ you to be US President in their shitty drama or some other generic white bit-part

Look into that shit
>>
>>17818793
Does that work if you're not a standard decent-looking man?
>>
>>17818808
as long as you have the white face you'd be surprised how far you'd get
in a lot of schools you'd be preferred over a non-white native english speaker. it's pretty funny desu
>>
>>17818816
How is being gay in Japan/China? I'm not generally attracted to asian men, and the whole reason I need a better job is to get into a larger city because there is no LGBT community in small towns.
>>
>>17818821
>www.timeout.com/tokyo/lgbt
Go wild, bro

Homosexuality is OK in Japan. Most people are straight or closeted but there are very prominent LGBT stars on TV. However, there are lots of horrible cliches around homosexuals (promiscuity, rape, pederasts, campness, etc.)

Young people are pretty accepting, older people are more conservative. Rarely, you'll find some right-leaning people who are openly hostile/unpleasant

China really don't want to know about your sexual preferences- just keep it to yourself. LGBT stuff is very much kept in the underground. More likely to face open hostility. Society is opening up and things will gradually get better there. China is a little bit behind Japan in this regard.

I have no idea how easy you will find it to mix with non-oriental LGBT people in these places.
>>
>>17818839
Basically, keep your sexuality to yourself professionally, do whatever you want personally
>>
>>17818573
>pretty similar to OP, although I almost got a degree
>applied for bus driver couple years ago (in Germany)
>interviewer told me I am too good for this shit
What now?

>>17818750
It's not that easy and generally they only pick people with bachelors, unless you was lucky enough to find some ghetto ass school. Specially Japan got a lot higher standards.
>>
So many jobs. Seriously.

Flip burgers. Answer phones. Work sales. Drive.

Many, many, many people work jobs that require no college and don't require lifting heavy things/hard labor. As in...that's MOST JOBS.

Therefore, I don't think your real problem is what job. More like "what the fuck am I going to do with my life." Live well. Enjoy simple things everyday. Read a lot to enrich your life. Be kind. Spend a lot of time out of your house/apt, even if it's just sitting at a coffee shop or whatever. Buy fresh bread. Cook as often as you can. Never stop drawing.
>>
>>17818549
you've ruled out everything....

Pick something and get good at it....
>>
>>17818914
I just want a home of my own with someone I love.

But in order to get a spouse, I need to find the LGBT community.

To find LGBT people, I need to get to a bigger city.

In order to not starve in a bigger city, I need a decent job.

In order to get a decent job, I need to get an education.

In order to get an education, I need to find a trade in which I’d have the brain for and also wouldn’t make me want to kill myself.

Like fock's sake I don’t want to study for entrance exams I just want someone to make coffee for.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.