[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(help) im confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 89289.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
89289.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
I'm a girl and i have always liked guys. But theres this girl in class that I'm curious about. At first, i thought i hated/envy her cause she's better than me at everything and stuff, but as the time goes by, I find myself looking at her, wanting to know her or be close to her. I always get flustered like an idiot when she's around so I didnt try to befriend her, I never even got the chance to have a proper chat with her. But even so, the weird feelings i have didnt go away.

We're in our last year in college and I have dated many guys and I enjoyed their company. She also have a long time boyfriend ( and i never got jealous of him, so i doubt the weird feeling is love?)

There's only 3 months left before graduation, do you think it's okay if i talk to her? Im thinking of doing it cause I doubt I'll see her again and i might regret not doing it cause I've been wanting to for 5 years but never tried cause you know, believe it or not, staying calm while saying a simple hi to her was really hard for me.
But at the same time, i dont want her to think im weird nor do i want to discover a new side of me. so im really confused!
>>
>>17818503
>There's only 3 months left before graduation, do you think it's okay if i talk to her? Im thinking of doing it cause I doubt I'll see her again and i might regret not doing it cause I've been wanting to for 5 years but never tried

Come on man you should have just done it years ago
You coulda had a really good friend
Still can, give it a leap
>>
>>17818508
Yeah I guess I should have. But i have always had this special feeling for her and I was just afraid that i might like her romantically. But now that there's so much little time left, i kinda regret not trying. Thanks!
>>
The only way to understand your feelings would be to film yourself having sex with her and upload it somewhere for us to examine. Only then will we be able to tell if you are truly gay for her or not.
>>
>>17818529
i cant even talk to her.... and i find it gross by the way.
>>
It can't hurt to talk to her and see if you get along. Personally I think the ideal situation would be to just get with her, opposites attract and whatnot. I have a best friend since 5th grade that's the complete opposite of me but we chill and play video games and go fishing.
>>
>>17818503
So you've met a girl who you would like to know better. What is so scary about that?

Unless your thoughts are explicitly sexual (to be gross, unless you want to lick her pussy) all you are feeling is a thoroughly normal attraction to a potential friend.

And if your thoughts ARE explicitly sexual, there is no real reason to be panicked about them. Chances are, since you both have boyfriends that nothing will result from those feelings.

Say hello. Don't say 'I lust for your body' or even 'I've been afraid to say hello before'. Just say hello and whatever naturally flows from that.
>>
>>17818537
>and i find it gross by the way.

>>17818503
>( and i never got jealous of him, so i doubt the weird feeling is love?)
>nor do i want to discover a new side of me.

Sounds to me like you already know the answer, you just don't want to admit it.
>>
>>17818822
i have a feeling that she hates me though. she's cheerful and im awkward (only around her). and she also gave a "only my friends can talk to me" vibe

>>17818828
It's scary cause it's a strange feeling, like crushing on someone but i certainly don't like her sexually. Im innocent and pure. I've been stalking her social media accounts for 5 years but act like i dont care about her at all in school. (though when there's a pairing and grouping stuff, i always pray to be paired with her , in which god had never granted) im just always looking at her, i hope my none of my classmates noticed it.

i'm single as of now, but yeah, she's still with her boyfriend. I'll try to say hi on monday, and will try my best to stay calm while doing that.

>>17818856

yeah, i dont think im gay but there's really something special about her that i think WILL MAKE ME GAY if we'll be close or something. that's why im afraid.
>>
she's online right now, god i wanna chat with her. our last convo in fb was last year, i was buying stuff she's selling back then (which i dont really need, it was just an excuse to talk to her)
>>
>>17819055
Find every excuse you can to talk to her. If you feel the urge then go ahead and indulge it, if it leads to romance then go ahead and embrace it. You could take it to mean that you're bi/lesbian but you can also think that she's so attractive and magnetic that you can't resist.
>>
>>17819804
i dont know what to talk about. it might surprise her if i suddenly chat with her (she might think i need something or what) cause i never did it in the past, unless it's important. can you give me some advice? im expert when it comes to guys but im lost now cause she's a girl and is really special
>>
>>17820751
You must GIIIIIVE yourself to her... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF. Well, you're a girl, so stick your tongue in there, but it still applies. Sex is the key!
>>
i even gave her an answer sheet for an exam before, but after a "thank you", the conversation ended there. I wonder why im really dumb when it comes to her
>>
>>17820762
Hahahaha come on, be serious. I'm pure, never been touched. I think she is too, and I can't do that, I might lost it and faint.
>>
>>17820772
Go BLAGHAGABAGAABABALAAGABALA! Do this: sing O blé Di o bla da by the beatles into her VAGINA.
>>
>>17820801
SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. And dont like her in a sexual way. While i sometimes fantasize about having sex with a guy, i never imagine doing it with a girl, especially with her I respect her.
>>
you guys think i should start by chatting with her on facebook? or just talk to her in school on monday? >o<
>>
>>17820819
O bla Di, o bla da, life goes on..... Rã!
>>
>>17820819
Been gone all day but if you see her often enough at school find any excuse. Ask for help on something, ask her for advice on some clothes you wanna buy and ask if they'd look good on you. The first hurdle is overcoming your shyness, also like her posts on facebook and comment, basically leave your presence
>>
>>17821399
i always like her posts on instagram, but is it okay to suddenly leave a comment? she might think im being overly familiar.. cause despite being classmates for 5 years, i think i only spoke with her twice or trice in a year.

i heard before that she's into some online game so I secretly started playing that too. maybe i'll talk to her about it? asking about clothes is a good move, but i think i am more fashionable than her, she's dressed simple all the time while im the girl always wearing stylish attire, i think she's the one who needs my advice.
>>
>>17821501
If I were you I'd try it, nothing overly familiar, like if she posts a selfie of her eating ice cream like it and say 'Man I wish I had some :(( chocolate is my favorite!'. Yeah that's perfect, but don't casually bring it up, only if you get on the subject of PC or games, so that way you'll be like 'Oh speaking of computers do you play any PC games? I've been playing 'BLANK' recently'.
>>
>>17821517
kay, i'll try that.

so casually bringing it up is no good huh.. i hope there will be some miracle that we'll be able to talk about pc/games.

gosh im being all flustered just thinking about this >~<
>>
she posted on twitter right now, looks like she's irritated that our professor is making us do some written report which i didn't even know, good think im stalking her, so i might as well do it now too. And while im at it, i think i'll reply her tweet with "What? i have no idea what to write -_-. I wasn't paying attention at the seminar lol "
>>
She's not replying.. she really is a hard one T__T
>>
As a lesbian, I think I'm qualified to say that you're gay for her. Just accept it.

Try not to spill your gay spaghetti all over her, though.
>>
>>17821593
i cant believe im gay. im always flirting with boys. But if i really am gay for her, then im already done for since she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>17821749
You can be 1% gay, or 5% gay, or 99% gay. You're bisexual.
>>
>>17821783
i dont want to admit it, but i guess i cant do that. im fine with being bi if it meant i can spend some time with her
>>
how can i make her notice me? i dont just want to be one of her many friends. my goal is to be special to her too..
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.