[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl wants 2nd hang out, keeps getting delayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: delet this.jpg (87KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
87KB, 677x960px
She told me Friday that she was sick but was feeling better so hopefully she would be up for hanging out, later on turns out she wasn't and said she had just been laying in bed, I think she passed out a few hours ago
I don't wanna seem pushy (first hang out was monday, I've been trying to arrange shit since then but first it was an incoming exam so she had to study, now its sickness), but I really wanna do this thing already because I'm afraid she will lose interest if too much time passes
Should I text her tomorrow (today, saturday) and try to arrange to grab food and shit, and if so, how do I word it? Ask her if she feels better? (already asked her on Friday that's how I knew she didn't) Ask her if she passed out last night "did you pass out lol"
etc
What do?

>pic only related because of the number 2

Also
>inb4 she is lying about all this let it go

She seems really hype in her texts, chipper, always responds fast, goes "Sure!" etc
Exams are totally legit and I know people have them right now, and everyone gets sick at some point
>>
>>17818293
>Hope you're feeling alright. Lemme know when you're good to hang out

Then go do whatever it is you do. If she arranges some shit, then she's interested. If not, don't worry about it.
>>
>>17818293
Take it down a notch for a couple days. Don't be cold or anything, just let her text first and don't ask to meet up unless she suggests it. Sounds like she gave you a soft "no" twice in a row, don't go for the third strike just yet
>>
>>17818302
From what I can tell girls literally never initiate stuff so I feel like telling her to let me know when is a bad idea

>>17818308
Well yeah those were no's but they were as soft as it gets because she had other shit going on

I've got one text sent to her with no response "sounds like its pretty rough" I sent like 40 mins after I got hers, and I never got an answer, combined with her saying she had been laying in bed sick and I think she passed out

If I get a text from her tomorrow/whatever (saturday) going "yeah it sucks" or whatever what should I do?

I mean like I shouldn't have to spell this out to her, lets do this thing

I guess I could wait until sunday (if I get no texts from her) and ask her how shes doing, but I really dont want to wait that long
>>
>>17818308
Also mixed in with those no's is us texting back and forth and stuff, its not just straight to the point or anything, and she's kept up her whole chipper thing except for late today when I imagine the sickness hit her hard (sickness gets worse at night time)

She was chipper earlier in the day when she first told me about being sick
>>
I mean its the weekend so as long as she isn't sick she should be down
>>
>>17818346
>From what I can tell girls literally never initiate stuff so I feel like telling her to let me know when is a bad idea

My man. You've let her know you are interested in her. If she wants to reciprocate, that is if she is interested, she will let you know. Meanwhile you go do whatever it is you do, maybe even talk to other girls if you're that lonely.
>>
>>17818364
My friends tell me that even girls that know that a guy is interested wont initiate, its the weirdest thing but it's what I've heard

I feel like saying "contact me whenever" is too open, there has to be some amount of pressure no matter how small or else its too easy to go "well he's not interested or else he would show it" or "I'm not 100% better but he doesn't really seem to care so even though I could do stuff I guess I wont"
>>
Wait a few days then text her
>>
>>17818368
I'd really hate to lose a perfectly good weekend over a non existent illness (like if she wakes up saturday and feels fine)
>>
>>17818370
There will be other weekends. Don't get clingy now. Take it slow and don't freak out. If she's receptive, great. If she says no again it's time to move on and talk to different people.
>>
>>17818373
I get all that, cool thing is she lives near by and won't be going anywhere over break so that's cool

I just worry that she will lose interest, like do girls even remember guys/ care beyond like a week without seeing them in person?
>>
I don't know if this is relevant or not but this is what happened today

"X at 9?" 319 pm
"Ive been real sick all day but im starting to feel a bit better so hopefully ill be up for it later!" 320 pm
"Take ibuprofen to help kill the fever and cough drops if your throat is sore" 322 pm
"Oh yeah im definitely jacked up on advil :/" 330 pm

"Hey how you feeling" 710pm
"Pretty blah :/ been laying in bed" 814pm
"Sounds like its rough" 857pm

the end
>>
Holy shit turns out she's a republican I can tell from reading her facebook
I'm gonna text her asking to make sure, that's so fucking incredible that she is one too
>>
>>17818308
I agree with this. Don't text her.

You've got better shit to do, fuck her for not wanting to chill with you. Plenty of other cute girls that you can play games with. She texts you back, I would break plans with her then, say you're very sorry and leave it at that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.