[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1087.jpg (23KB, 249x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
23KB, 249x221px
How do I get over a breach of trust in a relationship? Long story short, partner was involved in basically an online affair for several months. To my knowledge there were no photos, just text. Partner came clean after they thought I had accidentally found out/guilty feelings.
I really like this person, I haven't been this wrapped around someone's finger in years.
>>
Fuck her one last time and tell her that you are dumping her as you cum inside her asshole. Then kick her out
>>
>>17818145
Not an option. I'm very much in love with this person, I've never opened up to anyone like this. We get along amazingly, have common interests. Would you answer change if you thought I was a femanon and my NEET boyfriend was the one I'm talking about?
>>
If you are a grill then fuck him in the ass with a strap on then dump him
>>
>>17818141
Time. Allow yourself to be mad over it. Communicate with your partner, ask them what they want from this relationship, reconfirm your goals and feelings are on the same page. Talk about it with them as much as you need. Even if you have to wake them up at 3am, anyone who is truly dedicated to you will understand. Good luck.
>>
>>17818191
What if I wasn't mad/haven't felt mad since I found out? I was hurt more than anything because prior to this relationship I was in an emotionally abusive relationship and they have really helped to build me up in the time we've been dating.
We have been taking these steps, and so far they seem to be taking this entire situation seriously. Such as deleting all social media accounts/apps, deleting all phone numbers from people of the opposite sex and are not family off of their phone contacts.
I feel as if I'm letting it make me more sad than I need to be, I just want to get back to the way things were. To some extent I almost wish I hadn't been told.
>>
>>17818206
Honestly, it sounds like you are emotionally compromised from your previous relationship and your emotions are trying to protect you by forcing you into this docile state. If this person was really as good as they say, then why did it take you catching them to make them do all this? I'm not saying to just dump them, but don't be taken for a fool either. This person disrespected you and your relationship by what they did. Period. Anything they do now shouldn't be congratulated, simply observed to see if it's genuine or just to feed their ego so they don't feel like such a shit person. Like I said, talk to them about your concerns. Let them know what you really want from this partnership. If they can't give you what you need or end up doing it again (you said you were wrapped around their fingers. I'm almost positive they know this and its part of what contributed to the cheating in the first place) sorry but you'll have to grow comfortable with the idea of being alone.
>>
>>17818221
I've been in a fragile emotional state for what seems like for ever. But I'm diagnosed with depression. I didn't technically catch them. They thought I did and apparently had been planning on telling me. When asked why they did it, they said insecurities and stupidity. I addressed the disrespect for our relationship, I almost just ended everything when I found out. And I might've too if they hadn't rushed home from work to comfort me/beg for forgiveness.
I've been more depressed since this incident happened, about a month ago, could that be me coping? Like that stupid cycle thing? They know this and have seen how adversely this has affected my overall emotional state of mind. They are there and have been patient with me.

In the back of my mind I am also afraid that this is all just a charade and that non of what they said is true. But my last partner constantly lied to me, not even well either. From what I've told you, does it seem genuine? I feel like it is, but I could be blinded by my feelings for them.
>>
>>17818268
It may be genuine. Like I said, it will take time. Don't try to force yourself into forgiving them until you feel you are ready. Though, given you said you are depressed, I would rather you focus on yourself and getting you mentally stable again than this relationship issue. It's obviously affecting how you cope and handle things.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.