[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So here's my thing, kinda here to vent and see what others think. I'm diagnosed with depression and anxiety (just in case it relates to this) I've been having hallucinations lately. I'll explain them if someone asks/replies whatever. I do not have schizophrenia. I don't hear voices. I just wanna know why they're happening. I'm on Zoloft.
>>
what sort of hallucinations?
do they happen during the day or right before/after you sleep?
how often do you get them?
how severe are they?

then again, you are probably better of talking to a psychiatrist than asking people on a chinese cartoon board.
>>
>>17818087
Usually at night. And sometimes early morning, they aren't usually severe, just Hugh anxiety making me believe there's all kinds of unseen forces. Sometimes I'll hear things, like random noises. Occasionally like an old cartoon song? Fucking creepy. Sometimes I have severe ones, like one time I went outside and the moon was like in blue and yellow flames. The clouds were all swirling and it was moving up. A few days ago I was sitting on the couch and I looked into the t.v screen and behind my couch was a girl. Shadow girl or whatever. I see shadow people a lot. Ever since I was younger. Sometimes I see flashes of light. It's weird. Usually during severe ones my vision shakes.
>>
>>17818087
Also stuff starts to like blur together. I have weird anxious thoughts that someone is always after me, that's there's spirits and stuff in the room, I think maybe it's a side effect of my anxiety???
>>
You sure you weren't misdiagnosed? To me it sounds like you're a paranoid schizophrenic, but definitely tell a professional about these hallucinations
>>
>>17818144
I mean idk. I told my therapist but she said to just keep an eye on it. I never went in full detail, so idk if I was misdiagnosed. Do you have any other questions you can ask to help?
>>
>>17818144
I don't hear voices tho. Isn't that like the main thing?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.