[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropping out of university and going to a different one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1200.jpg (26KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
26KB, 618x412px
I need to talk to somebody about this. Life is shit in pretty much every conceivable way: course is shit, the people I am "friends" with are insufferable toff twats, the home I have to go back to is crime thriller levels of shit, and I literally struggling to function.

There is a lot to talk about so I won't cover it all in the op, I need to discuss this with somebody who has an objective view.
>>
Why are you switching universities?
>>
>>17817987
That's the thing. I'm not sure I should, I am genuinely not sure if home is what is killing me inside or because the course is shit or because the friends I now have are insufferable and painful to be around.
>>
>>17817985
you seem very negative
>>
>>17817990

I always thought life as an entity. Like, a body of sorts and when people start clinging on to you, making bad influences and etc, you have to cut the tumor off. I know it's super edge master of me to say, but you have surrounded yourself with poison and it's time to purge that from your system. Move away, make new friends who will be a good influence on you and etc. Sometimes change is a good thing. Just make sure you're not fucking up your academic career!
>>
>>17818002
Yeah, you would be when it feels like there is no escape, you're mum is dying, your dad is a crazy violent Cunt who may have done some extremely shady shit beyond the normal " I beat my wife" shit. You've lost the energy to focus on the course, most people on the course are autists, most of the people you're friends with go on socials wear suits and go on about mummy and daddy being mps or in government or whatever.

I genuinely have no idea what to do.

>>17818003
I understand what you mean, but I simply can't cut some of that cancer off and the other cancer would be like cutting an arm off without knowing if I could get a prosethetic
>>
>>17818012
Your
>>
What uni are you going to?

Can you transfer out?
>>
>>17818284
One in the UK. I think I can but that means being here another 6 months
>>
>>17817985
Therapy will offer you the support you need to clear your mind and take a concious decision based on what you want, not because of fear.
Know that even the most horrible moments in life will pass.
A change in perspective will also help you take the right path for you. Negativity is a poison that will kill you. And i dont mean that you should become one of those fake positive people that share quotes on fb. Just be kind to yourself and know that you can get through it.
>>
>>17819047
I'm already doing it and it hasn't been all that much use.

The thing is that I feel trapped, I want to find good friends not cunts.
>>
Welp, if you're down for detailed chat I could maybe talk later today or tomorrow. reply to this and ill give you my details
>>
>>17817985
You should take melanin before sleep; and organic chocolate when you wake up.
>>
>>17819066
I would if i had the money for it.

>>17819059
Kik?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.