[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jail feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1480301539509.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1480301539509.png
198KB, 550x535px
>told her don't wait for me on the phone
>she said no, she wants to be there for me, no matter what,
>was facing 10-25 years at the time
>few months go by
>shit goes wrong with my case on the prosecutions side
>they decide to offer me a comfy plea deal
>1 year with time served
>would only have to stay for 2 more months
>best part is they would drop the felony charges
>I wouldn't be felon
>immediately accept
>call her one day to tell her the good news
>tells ms she's excited, that she wants to throw a party for me when I get home with all my friends.
>ecstatic
>all of a sudden I just stop hearing from her
>stop hearing from my best friend too
>get out of jail and try to find out what's going on
>go to the old spot and meet up with a mutual friend
>I ask him about her
> he's like nigga... You didn't hear?
>they went to break into a house
>and the home owner wasn't playing that shit
>killed your best friend
>let her live and catch the murder charge
>in the news it says they were a couple in the news
>at this point on confused and angry, they were together? What the fuck
>realize its pointless to get mad now.
>and its probably pointless to talk to her now, she's gone you'll never see her again as a free woman, and she was with your friend anyway. She didn't want you. She didn't care.
>she pleads guilty and gets sentenced to life with possibility of parole
>few years later I run into her sister
>ask her house she's doing..
>"anon you didn't hear? She hung herself in a cell a few months into her sentence."
>"said she everyone she thought would support her in prison vanished"
>mfw
>>
>>17817249

thats a crazy story.
>>
>>17817249
That's some dark shit

turn it into art of some kind
A letter
Play
Music
Whatever

You need to get that shit out of you
>>
>>17817249
I don't feel sorry for anyone besides the sister
>>
Everyone in this story is black
>>
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>17817249
>was facing 10-25 years at the time
>they went to break into a house

Crime and punishment. Your lives were meant to be destroyed as payment for your crimes. Not to make you a better person, but to serve as an example to anyone else who would behave like you.

With the exception of you not spending decades in prison, this story played out the way that society wanted it to. Justice was served.
>>
>>17817249
I love a happy ending. Fuck criminal scum.
>>
>>17817291
This. Trash like this deserves to be exterminated.
>>
So, why did they break into a house? What crime did you commit, OP? And why?

Maybe it's because I come from a place of privilege, but I've had some trouble in the past understanding why people break laws or commit crimes against one another.
>>
I don't understand what happened after you met your mutual friend. Did he say that someone broke into her house and killed her and your best friend?
>>
Holy fuck, now I get it. That shit is insane and I didn't get it before because I just couldn't believe this. Wow anon, that is crazy.
>>
Write a book on that or something. If written well, it will sell, though it's more suited for a play.
>>
>>17817249
Cool story bro, turn it into a movie or game.
>>
The criminal gets off easy with his crime, but when he gets out, he finds out that his girl cheated and committed a crime which ended with the death of his best friend and her arrest.

In the end, justice was served rather cruelly to the criminal who should have left well enough alone. Sounds like a tragedy from Shakespeare or from 18th century France.
>>
>>17817267
Naw

>>17817286
Idk. I own my own business now. I haven't spent a day in jail since. I never violated probation. I paid all the fines I had too. I would probably be dead if not for jail. It helped me. I was scum.

>>17817377
Idk why they did. I got into a road rage incident with someone and got hit with an attempted murder charge and all types of assault and battery charges. In the end I got off with a misdemeanor battery charge. I never was a drug addict or a drug dealer. I just made poor decisions and had the temper of a short spic because well I am a short spic.

Idk. I just felt like she wouldn't have offed herself if I had just wrote to her instead of getting in my feelings and forgetting all about her.
>>
>>17817802
Which character wasn't black?
>>
>>17817249
Holy shit. So did she actually cheat on you? You know you can't trust the news nigga, did you get confirmation elsewhere?

Do you feel guilt about not seeing her in jail? Do you feel like you could've prevent her suicide?
>>
>>17817249
>it's a nigger
Am I surprised? No.
>>
>>17817809
No one she was white me and my buddy are/were Latino.

>>17817812
I did. And at the end of the day probably not.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (19KB, 478x308px)
images (1).jpg
19KB, 478x308px
>>17817249
This is what happened when you are a piece of shit and hang out with pieces of shit. Sucks to be you
>>
>>17817249
You landed away from a severely problematic situation.
>>
>>17817802
So someone killed your best friend and framed her for the charges?
>>
>>17817900
No.

Let's say you nd I rob store and the cashier blows your brains out, he's not going to prison for murder , I am.

So it was like that. Felony murder rule..
>>
Now what did you learn about keeping bitches on the outs when you're on the ins. One of the first rules is get rid of your bitch (even if she doesn't want you to) because being on the ins takes a long fucking time and a toll besides.

Count yourself lucky, nigga, and don't fuck up your freedom.

>did a year in my 20s
>learned the rules goddamn quick
>scared straight for 15 years and counting.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.