[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for women my age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0180.png (693KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.png
693KB, 1136x640px
I feel I am finally ready to experience by first relationship. I am 26 and looking for a decent woman. Where do I begin?

My hobbies are male dominated and I hate going to bars and clubs. What are my options?

I don't want to go trolling around for women but would rather meet one spontaneously.
>>
>>17817145

you are contradicting yourself. you cannot ask for advice on how to meet women and then say 'BUT I WANT TO MEET SPONTANEOUSLY'.

you cannot orchestrate spontaneity. your only option for that is to keep living your life and hope you meet one spontaneously. you can try to broaden your horizons and try new stuff in the hopes of meeting girls there.

>my hobbies are male dominated

but not male exclusive. so there is that. but your other option is to try new things, things that arent male dominated.

but the further you get into that the more you get into 'trolling around for women'.
>>
>>17817145

Just expanding your social circle in general is useful. Friends and acquaintances are a good way to meet new people and maybe find a woman you could be interested in.
>>
>>17817145

As others have said: live your life and meet women. You don't need to go to bars, but hang out with friends and join social outings (birthdays, new year, etc.)

Have fun and meet people.
>>
>>17817168
Fuck. I am a bit of a weirdo then. I am severely hampered by the fact that I don't drink or do drugs. My friends like partying. I don't. I hate being around drunk people so I never go.

Gah.. I wish meeting women wasn't so odd. Also kind of wish relationships were not restricted at my job. You can't have a relationship with anyone here unless you were like married before you got the job. So a husband and wife can work here but if you are single, you can't date anyone here.
>>
>I am severely hampered by the fact that I don't drink or do drugs.
Sucks, don't it?
>>
>>17817180
What is with women drinking and doing frogs anyway? At least women aged 20-25 or whatever. I also hate how it's universally assumed that as a 20 something year old male, you have to be a boozer.
>>
>>17817187
Because people don't know how to have fun without alcohol. So they instantly assume nobody can
>>
>>17817176

The idea here is: Have fun.

If drinking and drugs are not fun for you, then try to make different friends, hang out with other people. Having fun with other people is the best way to be atractive.
>>
How do you convey to women that you like them? I feel super creepy telling women I like then. For example, I like a girl now and I would never tell her I like her. We are okay friends. Don't see her much but I just think her personality is amazing. She is smart. Has a nice smile and... a really nice butt but that's not important.

Point is I like her but it's too creepy to tell her so. Possibly even unethical because I like her and we both work at the same location. Different hours.
>>
>>17817284
> I feel super creepy telling women I like then

Never say "I like you". That's dumb.

>Don't see her much

Then you don't really know her.

I think you might be 16, so I'll just say that if you are, leave 4chan please. Not only because of the rules, but also because it's not healthy to spend too much time here.

If you are actually 18+, then we can talk some more.
>>
>>17817284

You ask her out and make it clear you mean it in a non-platonic way. By asking her out you arrange to meet and spend time together and make clear your intentions. No one past the age of 12 tells their romantic interest they "like" them.
>>
>>17817300
I am 26 dude. I just don't get to date often.
>>
>>17817349

Ok, don't worry. I'm 23 and I'm not much better than when I was 16.

Flirting is done by talking mostly. Talk with her specifically when you hang out together. Never forget to say "hi!" and pay attention to her mood.

If she seems open to you, ask her out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.