[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sociopathic or Narcissistic Tendencies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I need some advice.
I went to home school all of my life (I'm 17 right now and I know this is an 18+ board, but I act suprisingly older than what I actually am) and that really affected my socialization skills and behavior towards other people. Don't take it the wrong way though, I've been out in public and at a few concerts with my sister. So I know how to act and how to behave in public and online. Anyway, I was told on Steam that I act Sociopathic and Narcissistic by at least 2 to 3 different people. I brushed it off for like a month before I realized that some of the things I do are kinda sociopathic and narcissistic. I need advice on whether or not should I just improve myself on caring for others and making more friends or just do nothing about it. This has been bothering me for the past week and I just kinda need closure on the situation. (Pic Not Related, I just needed something to post)
>>
Be a little more specific, what kinds of things do you do/say to upset people like this?
>>
You probably are since you don't have social skills to help you see what is and isn't acceptable to say to other people
Basically think before you speak and try to think like a normal person
>>
>>17817065
I think I usually treat people with respect online and IRL. Is it possible that what I do may come across as rude
>>
>>17817093
How could we possibly know that when you haven't given any examples?
>>
>>17817050
Stop using steam to socialize and make real friends. It will set back your social skills a fair bit if you keep on.

You are still a kid and you are less showing sociopathic tendenies (how can anyone online make that assumption?) and just being a kid: selfish and self centred.

Best advice is quit online as a social medium except for people you actually know.

The fact it bothered you for a week based off an online conversatio with "friends" from online speaks more volumes about you than the rest of your post.

Grow up and start grinding your social skills in reality than a toon on a game.
>>
>>17817050
narcissistic tendencies are correlated with many measures of success including status and income and how attractive you are to women. Why would you want to be a better brainwashed cuck for the system when you are naturally free from the things which bind the rest of us?
>>

Here's the thing and please take heed

I had a co worker who was like you, just because you think you are being respectful doesn't mean you are

Maybe your tone is bitchy or you are sounding like you are talking down to the person

Making friends in rl is hard yes but you need to learn how to read people to better understand them
Its easier to make friends online because they can hide your faults, some might call you out on it
But if you can take note and try to better yourself I think you will be a great friend
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.