[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Hypergamy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1472767505965.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472767505965.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>26 yo
>doctor, recently fully qualified and specializing

I am fucking sick of hypergamous women trying to settle down with me. No, I don't want your STDs nor to provide you with "security" after you've gone past your sexual market value and have decided to "settle down".

I am seriously considering taking on a placement in the middle of nowhere so I can meet my pure virgin waifu from a remote village, with whom we don't have to start being in love but fall in love gradually as we spend our time, busy with being alive.

am I alone?
>>
>>17816842
Ether despite tour education you have yet to learn every person is different and you are only assuming such things, or these woman have shown and proven they are completely like what you said and you would be correct to not get with them.
Ether way, focus on yourself and improve op. The girl will come when the time Is right.
>>
>>17816842
So you'd rather be with a person you don't like than being with someone who fucked another guy before you?

You're mildly fucked up.
>>
>>17816847
>Ether way, focus on yourself and improve op
brah, its just attracted the worst

literally took a gap year and took the iron pill IRL.
worked out 6 days a week
read from Marcus Aurelius to Zizek
military service, included hiking, hunting...

And I came out, and I look around, and all I see are... nothing more than regular women from a Bukowski novel.

fml.
>>
>>17816842

So already idealizing a girl you never met? Sure, I bet you are going to be very happy in the middle of nowhere. Just make sure there's no internet or you'll be back crying here in a gew months, when you realize no girl is your perfect imaginary mate.
>>
>still believing the pure virgin waifu myth

You won't find it, anon. Accept it and learn to love women for what they are. Or give up on them and start buying body pillows and anime figurines, whatever floats your boat. Just stop believing in unicorns. Monogamous relationships are overrated anyways.
>>
>>17816919
Why would you do all that for women? That sounds like a blast and has the opportunity for amazing growth in yourself.
Why even bother with a relationship right now op? Keep climbing to the top.
>>
>>17816946
I did that for myself.

But a man must pass on his genes. It is the debt I owe my ancestors.

But what does a man do, when all I see are degenerate Bukowskian women?
>>
>>17816937
My apologies, but I believe I have come too far in life to be a cuck.
>>
>>17816958
So your only options are to keep believing in your fantasy and to become a cuck? That makes no sense. You can stop idealizing women without having to be in a relationship with them and have them cheat on you.

Also I'm pretty sure you're full of shit. No one who "came so far in life" would be so deluded.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.