[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I misreading this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>be me at uni
>getting on alright terms with this chick
>we frequently travel together because we come from the same direction
>today, on the way home, she mentioned wanting to go ice skating
>tell her there's this rink on the way to school that's free
>she says oh that's great, I may check it out then
>go home
>realize the opportunities that have been passed up
>try not to panic
>see her next day
>ask her when she wants to go
>"oh I don't know, I want to go but I don't know when I'll have time because exams"
>tell her that if she feels like it, I'd be happy to tag along with her when she does go
>"yeah sure, but you should tell me when you wanna go as well, because I want to go iceskating at least once this winter"
also
>be talking about going to Vienna for the Christmas sale bullshit, as the uni is organizing a bus trip
>say it'd be good to go, but I couldn't even if I wanted to, because the payment deadline is weeks past
>she sort of looks to the side, and says that she's sure that there's some spare spots on the bus
>somehow the topic changed after this
Basically what I'm asking is, in the first situation, does she know that I basically asked her out? I'm pretty sure she knows it's just the two of us since there was no one with me when we talked about this. Second situation, did she lowkey invite me to go along or what?
>>
>Basically what I'm asking is, in the first situation, does she know that I basically asked her out?
Yea, and wanted you too it seems.

>Second situation, did she lowkey invite me to go along or what?
Again, definitely hinting towards wanting you to go with her, and that there is still a chance
>>
>>17816831
Yeah but my line of thought was, what would she say if she didn't? First off she told me beforehand that she has a tough time with handling situations where guys ask her out, second, I thought maybe she'd make up some excuse not to go, which she sort of did with the exams.
>>
bumpersticker
>>
once again bumperino
>>
>>17816907

Ask her out, pussy. Just say "Wanna go skating this weekend?" after exams are over. If she says "no" moce on, it's not that big a deal.
>>
>>17816907
But exams are not something that you can just skip out on.

Honestly, the fact that she mentioned that that you can still make it on that Venice thing is a good sign. Along with mentioning how she wants to go skating.

I think that she wants to do something with you is a good sign as well
>>
>>17817182
Nigga did you even read the post
>>
>>17817195
Fair point.
The general pretext of the question is that this has been going on for like a month and a half now. If I give a shit about her and put effort into hanging out with her, she sort of friendzones me, as in she talks to me normally but doesn't seek my company and such things, even when she knows I'm gonna go the exact same way home as her at the exact same time, and we step out of the exact same class, she still ditches me and goes home alone.
On the other hand, when I don't give a fuck about her, she comes up to me, talks to me, leans her head on my shoulder, "reads" from my palm while holding my hand, etc.
So I really have no fucking clue as to what she wants.
Thanks for the tips though!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.