[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tracing someone's ip through Instagram

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Snake.jpg (53KB, 786x405px) Image search: [Google]
Snake.jpg
53KB, 786x405px
Someone is, to put it lightly, playing with my friends and their personal life. The same person did that to dozens of individuals in my city, there for, I'm quite interested in to finding who's behind it all, because he knows a lot of things that he shouldn't.

I'm not very educated in terms of tracking and similar stuff, because I'm not that into computers, so I need your help, if you want to give it that is. Can you at least give me some tips or foward me to some guides and/or sites that can teach me to do that? I doubt they're someone who's hiding between several proxies or something up that alley, so it shouldn't be that tough to find him. I can also link the profile, if you're willing to give it a shot.

Help appreciated, thanks!
>>
>>17816766
Pic unrelated, I just like Snake as a character.
>>
>>17816766
>I'm not very educated in terms of tracking and similar stuff, because I'm not that into computers
Forget it then. You'd need crazy amount of skill and experience to pull this of, following some shitty guide is enough to crack your neighbors wifi, not dealing with fucking FB security.

Your best call is social engineering aka. getting in contact with the dude and trying to get his identity out of him.
>>
>>17816786
Aren't there some ways I can trick him in opening a certain link or something that would allow me to trace him?
>>
>>17816801
Now that's better. It could be simply your server or belonging to someone you know.

Though beyond proxies, there is a chance that he got dynamic IP, besides, IP itself wouldn't help you much outside of a very, very rough location.
>>
>>17816812
I live in a small town, and if I can get where he's from, preferably adress or city's section, I'd have no trouble in finding him, since there are a lot of people that want some answers.

>Now that's better. It could be simply your server or belonging to someone you know.
So if he visits a friend's server, he can see his ip and we can get closer to tracking him or will it display his exact ip?
>>
>>17816814
Yes, if he visits friends server, his IP should be in the logs if the friend logs IPs (most servers do afaik)

>preferably adress or city's section
It's rarely that close, try to look up your own and see whether it's even remotely accurate.
>>
>>17816843
thanks!
>>
social engineering
trick him into sliping some info
>>
>>17816849
Will try, if my first option fails, thanks.
>>
>>17816766
bait them into clicking a grabify link, you stupid cunt.
>>
If he's harassing through social media, a catfish "mutual friend" account could be a possibility for getting some personal info out of him
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.