[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fetish!? ya or na

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_5270-1480012279582936469686.jpg (63KB, 613x768px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5270-1480012279582936469686.jpg
63KB, 613x768px
Hey fellow annons

Please help settle a debate im having with my gf...

Recently she has told me about a 'sexual fetish' which she has discovered

She likes it when i suck on her nipples as hard as i can.

I get the maternal instinct involved and she says me being there makes it feel better like below off her but attached by her boob

My question folks....

Does that classify as a fetish? I mean google definition wasnt clear enuf 4 me

Any input welcome....thanks
>>
>>17816690
Yeah, breast fetish is legit, and there's nothing that says women can't enjoy it as well. A very rare few women can even get off purely through nipple play.
>>
I think it depends. Just having a preference for having her nipples sucked is nothing out of the ordinary. But if she wants you to do it until she lactates etc that's another story.

But most people fuck it up. If you want proof open a thread asking for people's fetishes and see stuff like "redheads" and "thigh high socks" pour in.
>>
>>17816690
Sort of.

I'm really into and didn't really think much of it because who wouldn't want to suck on perky titties? Bit my girlfriend has super sensitive nipples so it all works out.
>>
I rule it as a non fetish but why the duck do you care
>>
>>17816690
Sure, maybe. Does it really matter whether you apply the word "fetish" or not? She likes you to suck her titties, just suck on her titties. I really don't understand why people are so fucking obsessed with labeling and compartmentalizing their sex lives not, just do what makes your dick hard and don't think so much about it
>>
Sure but its about as mild of a fetish as you can possibly get.

If you want to continue in the same vein but for a real fetish how about you guys attempt to induce lactation in her, it'll cause breast growth as well.
>>
Seems pretty normal and vanilla to me. I mean its like saying "hurr my fetish is sticking my penis in my girls vagina". Fetishes are weird shit but what does it matter? My gf likes it too. If it helps her get off then suck her titties while she rides you.
>>
>>17816690

The actual definition of a fetish is something that is REQUIRED in order for you to achieve your sexual climax.

but the more colloquial use has just been any thing that gives the person more sexual enjoyment. its come just to mean sexual preference or quirk.

it probably has nothing to do with maternity, nipples are sensitive on men and women, and moreso on women. its normal to want them sucked.

ultimately, does it matter? does defining it as a fetish do anything? its a quirk at the very least. a preference maybe. its too common to be a fetish unless shes obsessive.
>>
As noted a fetish is technically something you need or else you can't cum. What your GF has is a kink but people use these terms interchangably these days.
>>
My gf loves when I suck and play with her nipples when we fuck. Never really thought of it as a fetish.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.