[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suffered too much from being born ugly. I'm tired of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I suffered too much from being born ugly.

I'm tired of people telling me that it's going to be better. It's been 7 years, I'm 22 now and still look like a kid, with zits all over my face. 'It's a blessing to look young', 'you'll look better when you're older'.

All that pile of bullshit that's been fed to me.

to me, looks matter. They matter more than anything you could come up with.

I want to have good-looking, tall kids. This is all I ever want. I don't wish the riches, I don't want plastic bimbos, nor do I want a boat or sports cars. I want a large family full of handsome men and women.

Why the fuck are there so many ugly people out there plagued with the same fate as me?

The differences in status are so obvious among people, it's flabbergasting. A quick glance at a man will tell you if he's a classy businessman earning several thousands a month, or a gutter trash pushing carts at Walmart.

How do I obtain this, /adv/? How do I birth good looking kids? It's too late for me, but I at least want my kids to have what i never had the chance to. I'm obsessed with this to the point it's all I ever think about. Looking at people in the street, juding their faces, their build, their morphology. It's my main concern now.
>>
lift heavy, eat big it will raise ur test and hgh levels, in the mean time just own it, grow facial hair too
>>
>young face/baby face
If you can grow a proper beard or style your facial hair
Second thing is not to be ashamed of it, it's actually more offputting that your baby face/uglyness.
>>
>>17816685
4chan /fit/
>>
>>17816677
You probably asked to born ugly just because your spirit values beauty. It's like a challenge you took before being born. You'll work this out and will eventually be free of any judgment based on form. you'll say this is BS. Maybe. Just think weather or not you value other people based on appearance. If so, give it some tought. You're judging yourself tha same way you do to others? I am pretty ugly too, by the way.
>>
Please, whatever happens don't shoot up a school OP.
>>
>>17816677
If you're the dude on the pic, you're not even ugly. You'd look older if you started gaining muscle but actually doing something is too much to ask, eh?

>Looking at people in the street, juding their faces, their build, their morphology. It's my main concern now.
Well, time to grow out of this idiocy. Nobody is going to even think about dating someone with your attitude, even if you were a 10/10.
>>
>>17816738
Kill yourself
>>
>>17816677
In somewhat the same position.
Genetics are genetics, we can't change that. But you can do what is possible to improve things of your looks.
Go to the dermatologist for your acne. They can give you some powerful prescription stuff for your acne.
Make sure you dress well, do your hair well, whiten your teeth if they're yellow.
Head over to >>>/fit/ and get big.
I am average looking, and used to be wicked skinny. I've been lifting pretty consistently for over a year, and I've gone up 25 pounds of muscle. It really does help with the self confidence (don't listen to people who say "girls don't care about muscles" they don't know shit. They're trying to bring you down.)
Don't listen to people (in this thread) who say "looks don't matter, your soul is attractive etc."
Maybe they're right, maybe not. I'm in the same position as you and that doesn't help.
And I'm not gay but if that is really you in that pic you're not unattractive. But if it's not do what you can.
>>
>>17816677
>'you'll look better when you're older'

You fucking will. I didn't really settle into my looks until about 28. And I'm of the opinion that I've been getting better looking since then. I was a pretty scrawny, awkward teen / young 20's guy too.

Skin will clear up, make sure you lift and don't act like a dick that's obsessed with their self image.
>>
You dont need looks to get women. But it helps. The reason you haven't seen progress is because you probably havent taken the effort to get social skills, eat right and start lifting. Cut soda. Start tonight, stop making excuses. Make effort.
>>
>>17816677
I've met plenty of people like you before. /r9k/ is full of this exact personality. You fixate on one or two problems in your life that you CAN'T control (in this case, genetics) and you blame that problem for everything that's wrong in your life. In your mind, this justifies your endless self-pity, and provides a convenient excuse to avoid working on the aspects of your life that you CAN improve. Because what good would it do you to improve your grades, develop productive hobbies, or simply work harder at your social life and pay more attention to other people? No matter how hard you work, you're still cursed with that ugly mug, right? So why even try, right?

The world can be superficial, but not as superficial as you are. Most people really don't place as much importance on "morphology" as you do
>>
>>17816677
You can't accomplish jack shit if you don't love yourself op.
If you can't learn to control yourself you can't control others, and it sounds like the idea of physicality and masculinity has clouded yourself causing you to loss control.
>>
pic or we cant help you.
I swear chances are you can look good too.
>>
>>17816677
>I'm 22 now and still look like a kid

You are a kid, though. You'll grow up eventually. Both physically and emotionally.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.