[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropped out of college and left 3 jobs. wtf is wrong with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Spiderman-Hospital.jpg (23KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman-Hospital.jpg
23KB, 500x364px
Dropped out of college and left 3 jobs. wtf is wrong with me?

Some people can just stick with things for years. I can't fucking finish anything!
>>
You finished the post.

Why can't you stick with something?
>>
>>17816445
I could just stay in. but it wouldn't be right. There's a social aspect to it and my common thought is "I don't like these people"
>>
>>17816450
Is you not liking them more important than getting shit done?
>>
>>17816452
but my emotional health and my feelings sire!

Gone are the days of going to work and just working. Everyone shit talks and you no longer have control over yourself
>>
>>17816442

Probably you just have unrealistic expectations for life and want things to be fun and easy all the time. Life isn't fun and easy all the time and you're just lazy. Probably your parents were very lenient and didn't expect much of you when growing up and now it's affecting negatively your life that no one has ever demanded much. You have to start to expect more of yourself, set goals and stick to them. It's a question of determination most of all.
>>
>>17816466
yes yes very true. my parents loved me no matter what. and I am very thankful for that because I'm able to amuse myself very easily.

I agree with going for what you want in life but I also agree with having good intentions.

I am always learning from everything but I'm sort of growing in depth rather than expanding
>>
You're a fucking pissbaby, that's the issue.

Work sucks, life sucks, deal with it.
>>
>>17816479
No I don't think this is the right attitude. again if i just stayed in those situations I would've just pissed everyone off and hated myself
>>
>>17816462
Or you could just ignore those sacks of shit and focus on what needs to get done. They don't know you, why let them get to you? Tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>17816479
Not op but
I'd rather kill myself than believe that to be true

You sound like the people that said school sucks in high school
I loved school

If you don't like work why get work that you do
>>
>>17816487
You don't think it's the right attitude, but you're asking for help on 4chan, presumably are unemployed, and wondering what's wrong with you.

I make a good living and have the time and resources to make art and travel. Work is work. I don't know what >>17816500 does for a living, but you'll come to realize that unless you're extraordinarily talented and lucky, you're at best going to barely scrape by doing what you love. That's assuming what you love doing is something productive, which is not always the case.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.