[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18, just graduated highschool, my GPA is only 2.5 Am I fucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
18, just graduated highschool, my GPA is only 2.5 Am I fucked?
>>
Depends on your ACT/SATs and what your expectations for higher education and/or career opportunities are

Better not fuck up in college if that's what your next step is
>>
Kek i got a 2.3 and joined the Air Force. There are other options other than college in the beginning. I'm 20 and graduated on 2015. I'm planning on getting an AA in the Air Force and going to college with it. Also the GI bill doesnt hurt to have.
>>
>>17815875
Not even close, you probably dodged a bullet, for outside of STEM college is a marxist debt machine. Go to community college for some STEM or even better go to Trade school
>>
>>17815875
Of course not, retard. Go to a community college if you want a degree, save a shitload of money and learn the ropes.

Or, if college isn't your thing, try a trade school or police or some shit like that

Or military.
>>
>>17815875
Unless your parents were gonna pay your college bill in full then no, you saved yourself two years or so of college loans. Just go to a community college and transfer to a 4 year uni.
>>
Absolutely not. Here's my life.

>do shit in middle school
>do absolute shit in high school due to depression
>still graduate with all C/Ds
>get a $10 hour job while still looking for a better paying job
>work, eat, sleep, repeat
>get enough money for Flight school
>get private in a year and commercial in 2 years
>apply to be helicopter pilot at a hospital
>get more hours flying
>put in application to fly for VIPs to and from places
>make 150k a year

Also, listen to what Mike Rowe says. You will most likely not get your dream job. My dream job was to be a lawyer but I just can't remember stuff for shit and am very timid. Do a job which you are best at. Chances are the dream job you want isn't something you can do.
>>
I got around 1.5 in hs, albeit I took only honors and AP classes and just didn't bother to turn in hw bc it was a joke at the time, then I got a shitty job for a couple years, went to CC and am now graduating from a top-20 school in applied math & CS. But statistically speaking you're fucked unless you pull an outlier maneuver like I did or some of these other anons. we're def not the norm
>>
>>17815875
The world will always need plumbers. Also electricians, cops, mailmen, bus drivers, barbers, firemen, construction workers, truck drivers, assembly line workers, salesmen, etc etc.

All honorable and well-paying professions.
>>
>>17815875
Trade School
Airforce/Navy
or Community College
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.