[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found dog, wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 20161202_004954.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_004954.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
This dog followed me home, is extremely friendly, has no collar, and the animal control place is closed this late at night.
>>
Also, I am in New York and it is very cold so I don't wanna leave her outside. Is there anything I can do besides letting her stay here?
>>
>>17815743
How do you know it's a girl? Did you fuck it?
>>
>>17815736
Let it stay nigga, feed it and give it water, might have to take it outside to shit/pee once or twice no biggie. Do your service to the earth and shit as a superior being
>>
File: 20161202_024538.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_024538.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>17815961
No, it just walked in front of me and dogs tend not to wear clothes.

And I cannot let her stay here. Would love to but cannot.

Also more pics of dog
>>
File: 20161202_021646.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_021646.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
All bad pics, I know
>>
where in new york are you, I'll come and get it
>>
Google non kill animal shelters, take her there.
>>
>>17815736
Keep him. Poor little thing looks abandoned. Keep it healthy, warm and happy.
>>
>>17815736
Can't you just keep it for the night? If there is some sort of rule against it where you're staying a lot of places will be sympathetic in a case like this as long as it doesn't piss and shit on stuff.
>>
>>17815736

Feed pupper. Love pupper. Put up signs around the neighborhood to try and return pupper to his master.
>>
>>17815736
put it back outside where you found it.

Also you just got a bunch of flees and ticks in your house from that homeless guys dog that wondered away
>>
Post on facebook, maybe you have friends or there are local animal lover groups. There is always someone out there willing to adopt, or at least foster for a while.
>>
Sorry for the late reply, fell asleep. But I stayed with her the entire night she is very affectionate but my home doesn't allow pets. But I found a non-kill animal shelter nearby and will be taking here there when it opens.
>>
>>17816227
I don't think so, I feel like I'd be bitten by now, and she was not scratching herself at all her entire time here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.