[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why yhe hell did I do that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I have no idea why but it seems that when there's a really cute girl that I'm into that asks me out I reject her on the spot without having my say in what I reply. It's like something else inside me takes control and I'm stuck with whatever that thing said.

Here's few examples.

When I was in highschool there's was a girl that I liked a lot. She was the bimbo type, ganguro almost. We were hanging out my friends between classes at the time and we had fun. One day during St-Jean-Basptiste night we had to drink and at one point she sat next to me and asked me what's up. I replied that I was fucking drunk. She asked me if I was drunk enough to fuck. I replied that I'd rather have a kleenex than her. WHAT THE HELL??!?

This summer there was a cute girl working at the corner store that I liked a lot and she seemed to be into me as well, it was quite obvious. One day she said she was going to the big standup comedy show in town and asked me if I was going. I replied NO in an instant. I didn't think it just went out of my mouth like someone else took over. She was very disappointed and tried to convince me to go and I stood with my decision and ran away. When I came back home I went on skype to call trap that did a cam show for me. I have no idea why I did that and there's no way of rationalizing it.

There were other times as well when similar things have happened. Many times where I went to the night club to dance and have a few drinks, I spent sometime dancing really close with cute girls but then I ran away only to find out the next morning that she was looking all over the place to find me.

For the record I'm not gay, just look at my fap folder you'll see. I just wonder what kind of trauma or weird shit makes me either run away or completely ruining my chances like this. Maybe trauma or something I just don't get it. So far I've only settled with ugly bitches that don't even like me. Seems like I have a very distorted vision of love or something.
>>
I am no psychologist or anything but maybe you just feel like you cant have these women so you immediately reject them?
>>
hehe this sounds like a really good anime
>>
>>17815735
>I replied that I'd rather have a kleenex than her.

Sounds like you have a severe case of HAHA GOTTEM

See a therapist
>>
>likes traps
>note gay
mate...
>>
>>17815819
GOT EM! PAPA BLESS! XD
>>
>>17815735
as a man you feel that you should the one making the chase and not the one being chased.
When a woman wants to jump on your dick from the start, she just loses any appealing qualities.
Not to mention that you subconsciously start thinking she should be used to this kind of things with every guy she likes and therefore she must have a loosely pussy.

Alternatively you just could be afraid of compromising.
>>
>>17815776
Ha, it does. OP is just a huge tsundere (not sure if that's the correct 'dere. I'm a bit rusty.)
>>
>>17815735
>faps to traps
>not a faggot
Nice repressed homosexuality you've got there anon.
>>
>>17815735
>kneelex
:D:D:D
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.