[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poop question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: med.jpg (27KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
27KB, 620x330px
This is a blood in stool question. So i had a to use the bathroom for a bit, but kept holding it in bc i was busy playing video games. So after i got done with my game i went to the bathroom. I use a squatty potty (have for a couple years) and had a really big single stool come out. Felt Great. As i was squatting there waiting for the coast to be clear, a very small thing came out. It was redish? And i couldn't tell if it was poop, or something else. But after that came out i went to wipe and there was a decent amount of blood on the paper. After 2 wipes there seemed to be no blood left. It wasn't painful, and im not in any pain.
Anyone have something similar happen? Or any medical employees here?
>>
What color was it
As long as it's not a deep crimson red you're fine
>>
>>17815659

Sounds like mucus. Perfectly normal usually u just don't notice it.
If it's just a little blood it's okay. Sometimes a little internal tear or small hemmeroid rupturing does this. If your stools turn black, then it's serious.
>>
>>17815659
It was pretty bright. Like if you were to get a nose bleed.

>>17815671
aight sounds good. Ya i just did a check since its been a few mins. Still no more blood.
>>
>>17815679

Yeah blood in your stool will be black, if it's outside of the stool then it was probably a hemmeroid. Sometimes they're very small and since u dont really look up your own butt too often, u might not even know its there if it's not in a spot u sit on.
>>
if it was a normal blood color you just tore a blood vessel while pushing that out, its not really anything to be concerned about, the membranes of your rectum aren't really that tough. It'll heal up on its own soon enough and you probably wont even notice any ill effects from it, thats something that happens a lot to anal sex novices. In the future you may want to increase your fiber intake so you go to the bathroom more regularly.

Two things for your consideration: if this continues regularly you should go see a doctor, and 2 if in the future you ever have blood the color of coffee grounds in your stool go to a hospital immediately because that's a sign of an intestinal bleed which can be life threatening if untreated.
>>
>>17815693
Ok. I have been doing some anal play recently. I will lay off and try more fiber. Thanks for the help everyone.
>>
>>17815699

No problem butt stuff anon
>>
Probably a bleeding hemorrhoid or you tore your anus while having the bowel movement.

Source: worked in endoscopy for 3 years. Saw it all the time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.