[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So recently I moved to a new town for a fresh start. Found an apartment, got a job a fast food joint. My plan is to work there for a few years before continuing my education. Anycow, my crew is mostly women and a few guys at night. During the day (my shift) they're always yelling and go at each other's throats. And when they're not at yelling at each, they come to me to gossip about someone or come bitch at me for something someone else did.
>inb4 some woymn hater
No, just these ones. I usually just grit my teeth and smile, but it's gotten so bad I end up leaving emotionally exhausted as well as physically. Im currently looking for other job opportunities, but until then, any advice to make it better/manageable?
>>
Be alpha and have them for a harem around you

That way they'll not want to yell around you as much as to not be seen as the bitchy one

Or just say I don't care and walk away
>>
>>17815731
Not bad idea, except now they all think I'm a dick now and make my job harder because I wont listen to them. I cant go to either managers because they are also part of the drama and are women as well. And idk about the harem plan...
>>
>Listen
>Don't make negative comments, just listen
>Make a bit of small talk
>Enjoy being liked by women and developing relationships with women
>Look back fondly on a time in your life that you had a good working relationship with these people

Literally man this is the easiest shit. Too many of you lads are like "OMG WOMEN WTF IS GOING ON", just listen, you normally do it with guys you just don't make a fucking song and dance about working with men.

I've worked and studied with mostly women for fucking ages, life is wonderful.
>>
>>17815814
Im not a complete retard when it comes to women, but its just this batch I can't handle. I'm always listening and being nice but doesn't seem to work with them. Then they try to get me involved in stupid shit when I'm just trying to do my job.And then, when I don't back them up it gets worse.
>>
Have sex with all of them. Even the ugly ones. That will shut those hens up.
>>
>>17815830
Even the pregnant ones?
>>
>>17815650
you're in a bad spot OP
the only solution is to get the fuck out of there
if there is no win working at a fast food joint
this is typical bullshit behavior at these kind of places
and unfortunately the only thing you can do is endure or get out
I recommend the second
>>
>>17815853
You mean it can get worse?
>>
>>17815832
Specially the pregnant ones.
>>
>>17815814
I've worked around women and don't talk much, listen, and they tend to like me, but are always fucking catty and gossiping and just miserable to work with if there's a majority of them. Every job I've had outside of pizza places has been pretty much all women. Guys might talk shit about someone's work, but women would always want to tell some personal shit and get hateful/ passive agressive about shit.
>>
>plan to work in fast food for years
>surrounded by dumb bitches

Okay op, good luck & CU next month when you post your "help: find new job or suicide" thread
>>
>>17815650
had this same problem. Started working in a real restaurant and this problem went away.
>>
>>17815650
It's hard

Just avoid getting in a relationship when you know that's the case since they'll stir more shit up when they find out who likes who.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.