[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEE FUCK MY DAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0765.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Okay so my dad confiscated my phone and found texts between my weed dealer and I and also texts and pictures that could get myself and my friends in trouble. He said if I don't come stay with him and do everything he says then he'd show everything to the police, which would fuck my friends and I over legally. Any advice as to what I should do in this situation? I'm 18 and he's keeping me at his house against my will. I don't care about smoking weed or whatever anymore, I just want to be able to live my life without my dad controlling me.
>>
Have you tried listening to linkin park and cutting yourself?
>>
Frame him for something. Is he still with your mom? Cause a fake affair that you can blackmail him with
>>
>>17815198
Yes, even tried upping my trendies intake. You ever tried giving actual advice and not being such a faggot?
>>
get some meth
>>
Wait also ask him why he feels he needs to blackmail you for love. Tell him he's a bad dad. Punch him in the feels
>>
>>17815199
I'm sure I could find something, butI don't want to fuck him over or anything, I just want him to leave me alone. Good advice though, will go to as a last resort.
>>
Suck his dick
Then blackmail him claiming rape
>>
What's stopping you from just walking out the door right now?
>>
>>17815216
He could incriminate my friends and I don't want that to happen.
>>
>>17815194
maybe if you didn't give him a reason to control you, he wouldn't have to.

the fuck did you do? besides weed. you were being vague, kind of sounds like you have some kind of burglary ring or something.
>>
>>17815253
It's not like he's being pulled over with a roach in his dashboard, he has proof and links to the sources of said drugs. Is that not enough. The bigger question is what the hell have you gotten away with?
>>
>>17815253
I smoked weed, which my father thinks is equivalent to heroin. He took my phone while I went hunting and he looked through it and saw texts between my friend/drug dealer where he was talking about his "new shipment" coming in. Then he searched through my photos and saw just silly videos of my friends and I and they had weed in them. That's it, no burglary ring or anything lol
>>
>>17815266
Exactly
>>
>>17815278
then yeah he's being kind of a dick. maybe have a heart to heart with your dad. i would tell him about how i'm an adult. i'll cut down on the weed (or stop completely, whatever) just to show i'm not addicted and responsible, but please give me space.

also why did you not have a password on your phone? and why are you filming illegal activities
>>
>>17815330
Trust me, I've had that talk with him already. I haven't smoked in 3 weeks and promised not to anymore just so I don't have to deal with this drama. My password was my birthday, so he figured it out immediately. I just never thought my dad would try to invade my privacy. And I wasn't recording illegal activity, 8i was recording nonsense and there just so happened to be that stuff around and visible in the videos
>>
>>17815223
So what? Are you going to let him hold that over your head forever? You don't cave to blackmail, not ever.
>>
Do you pay for your own phone?
If so, your dad is committing a crime himself, theft. Which these days, I think cops take more seriously than weed.
If not, your dad didn't do anything but take back what is his. He pays for the phone and lets you use it. It's his phone. Get a fucking job.
Whatever, you have your choices. Cave to the black mail, be your dads bitch. Call his bluff, accept what meger legal issues it causes. Maybe warn your buddies beforehand. Let them get rid of everything they've got or something. Idk. You do illegal drugs though and are stupid enough to take pictures of you doing it, you accepted the possibility of getting busted.
Even still, photos don't mean shit. I'd wait till its out of your system and bluff the pictures. Say you were making a movie or something, its all fake shit. If they can't find any weed on you or in your system, they have no proof you're lying. Cops likely wont even waste their time on weed anyway.

Or hell, go fucking take it back. Ransack your dads house while he's gone, if hes that psychotic to keep it on his person then go take it by force.
>>
What are a bunch of pictures going to do? Get him laughed at. Just bounce.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.