[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my house caught on fire on monday. the whole house is ruined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nla7nso2s91rkdw1ro1_1280.jpg (57KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nla7nso2s91rkdw1ro1_1280.jpg
57KB, 750x738px
my house caught on fire on monday. the whole house is ruined due to water, so im currently living in a hotel. im scared we will not be covered by insurance. im stressed out from all this, and i can not focus on my school work. i want to cry and give up. what am i suppose to do? i feel like god just fked me in the ass
>>
>>17815139
Sorry anon. Keep on truckin
>>
>>17815139
good luck OP. i don't have any advice to offer, just my sympathies.
>>
>>17815139
>my house caught on fire

For some reason I read this as "my horse caught on fire" the first time
>>
I've been in the exact situation before, and felt the exact same way. You really just gotta get used to the shit that's thrown at you, and try to deal with it in the best way possible. Sorry it happened to you, it really fucking sucks
>>
>>17815139
Many schools and colleges will give you a furlough in cases like this - you can drop out of this semester and pick up next term with no penalty and just a slowdown in your progress. Ask if you can do this.
>>
cry about it if you want but suck it up m8. good thing you didnt die or some stuff
>>
>>17816261
seconding this - most universities are sympathetic to emergencies and disasters of this sort. If you can explain your situation to the university, you can probably be excused while you work out the housing/insurance situation.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>17815139
Where do you live? What do you study? Maybe we can help.
For me, when I was in situations similar to this, making a clear-cut schedule and following it to the letter really helped, also studying with friends.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.