[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are color sleeve tattoos better or black and white sleeve tattoos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

are color sleeve tattoos better or black and white sleeve tattoos?
>>
>>17814936
I work in HR.
I just hope your parents are wealthy.
>>
Color is better imo
>>
>>17814940
do they tell you not to hire people with tattoos?
>>
>>17814940
>2016
>thinks tattoos are still taboo
Bruh, you can be a man but call yourself Sally and use the women's restroom and if the company doesn't like it you can sue for discrimination... That's kinda of extreme and unlikely but the world we live in today is so different than it was even just 10 years ago.

Or you know, you could just wear long sleeve shirts if you work in an office...
>>
>>17814958
>>17814963
we don't have opinions, he just wouldn't get the job.
Deal with it.
>>
>>17814972
What if he showed up wearing long sleeves and wore them every single day? You would have absolutely no idea he had tattoos...

You're so full of shit, and a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>17814940
what are long sleeve shirts?
>>
>>17814936
Black and white it is. Color tattoos are for Russian prisoners or college girls, or college girls incarnated in Russia.

>>17814940
OP didn't say he's looking for a McJob and for anything else, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44KB, 776x602px
>>17814972
>Deal with it
This faggot thinks he has "power" because he has control over a infinitesimal microcosm.
>>
>>17814936
Color tattoos are pretty shitty and too much imo
>>
>>17814979
>>17814982
>>17814987
>>17814997
Listen ladies, this guy gives no impression whatsoever of being a team player and has no visible value add.
In fact this guy would probably be a pain in the ass and always call in sick if at all.
If he wants to be a numale badboy he can do it on someone else's dime.

He is a liability not an asset unless he can prove otherwise.

Sleeve tattoos may as well be facial tattoos.
>>
>>17815008
You know what my dad told me once. When you assume things about people you make and ASS out of U and ME...

Assuming someone with tattoo is inherently a bad apple is incredible asinine. You are just digging yourself deeper and sounding more like a jackass.

This is merely anecdotal, but my brother has a bunch of tattoos and works in an office at a Fortune 500 company. He's been there like 10 years and had tattoos before he got the job. Frankly, I doubt anyone other than the friends he's made at work even know he has tattoos. I'm sure his bosses have no idea. He's a model employee in fact.
>>
>>17815032
My job is to assume things about people.
Congratulations to your brother.
Sleeve tattoos will still stop 99% of people getting a job.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>17815036
How fucking obtuse are you? If I type it in all caps will it make more sense?

YOU MAY HAVE NO IDEA SOMEONE HAS TATTOOS BECAUSE THEY ARE WEARING A LONG SLEEVE SHIRT AND WILL CONTINUE TO WEAR ONE TO WORK EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So stop saying tattoos will automatically ruin your chances of getting a job.
>>
>>17815036
>My job is to assume things about people.
Based on relevant factors like their CV, references, and obviously the job interview performance.
>>
>>17815008
literally what the heck are you going on about? sorting reddit mod applications doesn't make you mister HR, buddy
>>
>>17815036
Lol come on man walk into any company that's been started in the last 20 years and you'll see plenty of people with tattoos

The only jobs that you couldn't have tattoos at are dying industries
>>
>>17815044
Lol retard
>>17815045
>>17815053
>>17815069
Cry more ladies, you'll have plenty of time to while you're Unemployed
>>
>>17815111
I have the Power of Greyskull bitch. What do you have? The power to deny people a job at some shitty company?
>>
>>17814936
I would never hire anyone with sleeve tattoos either.
>>
It depends on the tattoo(s), really. My left arm, the top half is in color and the bottom half is in black. On my right arm, it's only black.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.